Which of the following do you use for creating graphics on social media?

Michael Aubry
10 replies

Replies

Shraddha Srivastava
I use canva because it is handy and quite easy to use. However, lately they have started charging for almost every element which is making Canva difficult to use for a small startup.
Michael Aubry
@shraddhasrivastava Canva is nice and it is super easy to use. I am actually working on something similar I would love to chat you can find me on IG https://www.instagram.com/michae... if you're interested in sharing some ideas.
Shraddha Srivastava
@michael_joseph_aubry Sure. But, I am not a user of Instagram. Could you please send me a link or prototype (if you have any) and I can have a look and see if I can suggest something on that. Would that work?
Sohaib Nadeem
Photoshop is a real deal. It is really great to use it. But I feel Photoshop is not a complete tool. For Social Media graphics I prefer a combo. Mainly Photoshop+Illustrator/Adobe XD if going for an all suite.
Michael Aubry
@thesohaibkhan yeah definitely the way to go. They all work so well together. I find that it can be quite difficult for beginners and people who don't want to shell out $20+ a month.
Sohaib Nadeem
@michael_joseph_aubry Yes I quite agree. But you know what? I have seen people and worked under/with them who go for mostly one or two of the aforementioned. Like if they really want to design websites and mobile applications, they go for Photoshop solely, which is funny as the real goal of the application is something else. So what I can not stand, is people using applications for more than the intended purposes.
Paroma Indilo
photoshop all the way!! After Effects for the ads and GIFs
Michael Aubry
@paroma Yeah I love after effects. Its amazing with what you can create. I have been making it a challenge to post a new creative item on IG and have been having a blast. Id like to incorporate AE more.
Janki
Adobe spark is a great tool!
Amanda Trincher
I use this illustration design software to create high-quality vector graphics and also simple analogs like Canva which already has simple and ready templates to work with. It makes everything easy