Do you ever experience some form of back pain?

Utkarsh Talwar
7 replies
If you do, what do you think the biggest reason behind it is? And how do you deal with it?

Replies

Thomas M Hough
I a lot of practice and because of this, sometimes, I do feel back pain.
Abadesi
I tend to get back pain when I've been doing workouts like barre, pilates or yoga that use a lot of core strength. If I'm not engaging the right muscles in my core or my legs my back has to overcompensate and that strain causes pain. I try to be mindful of my body positions when working out to prevent that. Since a lot of my working time is stationary I try to mix it up when working from home, sometimes standing, sometimes sitting on a chair, sitting cross legged... anything I can do to give my back a break and switch positions! Curious to hear your experiences.
Mitch Gillogly
From stress sometimes. But that's probably unavoidable
Timothy Hinson
Yes, I do feel pain in my back and it is all because of my work.
Valerie Sikes
Yes, I have experienced back pain and it kills me. I don't know why I am having back pain, I ain't do a lot of work and also I ain't do workouts. but still, I am having back pain. So, I talked about it with my friend who is a gym trainer and I told him everything. He did little research on my schedule and found out that it is because of my mattress and he recommends to me to buy a new mattress. So, I started searching mattresses online and on this site, I have found about plank mattress which is truly firm and also flippable with one extra-firm side for back and stomach sleepers with back pain. After sleeping on that mattress, next morning, I don't feel any back pain.
Mark Lense
Yes, I also sometimes had problems with my back and neck after sleep, and for a long time I could not understand what was the reason. I tried to sleep in various positions but it still didn't help and sometimes I woke up very tired and in pain. But recently I was reading Amazon vs eBay and saw tips on how to choose the best sleeping mattress. I liked these tips because before I did not pay attention to what should be a place for a comfortable sleep.
ejaz hussain
I feel back pain sometimes due to the workload. Back pain is a common struggle for many, and its causes can vary widely. Whether it's poor posture, heavy lifting, or long hours of sitting, finding relief is essential. Have you considered exploring options like the Best Recliner For 300 Lb Man? A supportive recliner can offer comfort and proper lumbar support, potentially alleviating back pain associated with prolonged sitting or incorrect posture.