What to-do list app (cross-platform) will you recommend?

Joshua Lau
16 replies

Replies

Tomi Gelo
Notion 2.0, although it's a bit of an overkill to just use it as a to-do list app.
Joshua Lau
@tgel0 Thanks for the recommendation! Will have a look at it.
Andre
A simple Google Doc
Joshua Lau
@andrefuchs I do agree with you that something as simple as a Google Doc with a list of task may work out.
ed
I like the Kanban board style so Trello works for me!
Joshua Lau
@edgrows Thank you for the recommendation! There are lots of options and I am seeking users like yourself to recommend the ones that are really useful. 😄
Jean-Marc Lagace
Todoist... it's quick to fill in and easy to follow and organize
Joshua Lau
@jmlagace Thank you for the recommendation! Todoist is one of the commonly recommended one and there are so many options. Therefore, I am seeking users like yourself to recommend the ones that are really useful. 😄
Joshua Lau
@jordaneidn Thank you for the recommendation! Which one is your preferred option?
Jordaneidn
@joshuallt Yes, I have different needs! I am a web project manager so I need to be able to manage the deadlines (date to date) of the projects with my teams while for my personal life I really try not to put pressure on me
Jordaneidn
@joshuallt Asana for my work, Todoist for my personal life !
Joshua Lau
@jordaneidn Wow.. Two separate apps instead of a single app.
Joshua Lau
@jordaneidn That's a good way of handling. Work-Life balancing is always tricky. 😄
Misaki Natsuo
Quire Mobile 5.0 definitely Quire. Our team has been using it for years
Joshua Lau
@misaki_natsuo Thank you for the recommendation! There are too many options and I am seeking recommendation from users like yourself. 😂