Anyone knows a good hand lotion? My hands are getting super dry from washing them so often ugh

Simone Zienna
6 replies

Replies

impawuniverse
I personally use various hand lotions/creams designed for sensitive skin, with a nice light fragrance (yummy!)...don't know if you'll like the fragrance part of it though lol~ Plus they are more expensive but if you do like light fragrance and willing to pay more, I can offer some other suggestions too. Assuming you prefer less fragrance than I do, I suggest Glysomed hand cream for budget-friendliness. Quite moisturizing while at the same time not sticky to the hands. When I ran out of my usual hand creams and need lotion on the spot, I'd grab Glysomed available at any general convenience store. Nowadays, you can order Glysomed online :)
Michael Andreuzza
Been working on retail for ages, I had my hands so dry that they were almost bleeding. Use Neutrogena or Decubal. They are great.
Suraj Pabba
I am not sure if it is possible for delivery but Trader Joe's midsummer night's cream has been great. Eucerin makes great products.
kalahari rose
Most of the skincare products have chemicals in them. Which have a negative effect on skin. You should use the organic skincare products.