Platform for startups low on cash to loan their teams to startups in need of expertise/capacity

Derek
7 replies
Hi there! I started creating a platform this past weekend, and would love to have some help, as there seems to be a real need right now and I don't think I can do it properly by myself. The idea is very simple - match startups with extra capacity and too much overhead (or too little cash) with companies who could use those the capacity and expertise for short-term projects or support. This avoids having to layoff employees during this, and gives team members a unique opportunity to gain some new experience! www.deployee.io is the MVP I put together on Sharetribe to get up it quickly. It got a great response from a couple tweets and a LinkedIn post, and I've got about 40 sign-ups, most of which are real startup founders. I'm non-technical, but really like no-code building. I would love to have someone more technical join this - to help customize either off of Sharetribe, or another platform - but I'm open to anyone who thinks they can contribute! This make work as a closed marketplace-style platform where startups create their own listings, but there are certainly other ways to tackle this problem. Questions? Interest? Knock-knock jokes? Hope everyone has a great couple weeks building!

Replies

hodgedowsett
I have a great idea for a startup, but I need funds. Can I pledge my property to a bank? How much money can I get for this?
Andre
Nice clean site, congrats on the MVP. Which NoCode tools did you use?
annabalgraden
Many factors can affect this. As far as I know, your home will initially be valued by the bank staff, and only after the property evaluation can you talk about the amount of money you can get. Better contact some mortgage broker for advice. I know one https://doncastermoneyman.com , or maybe you know someone better. But if I were you, I wouldn’t mortgage for some startup. Of course, your intentions are clear to me if you’re sure it’ll make you a good profit. But if you’re in doubt or don’t fully understand what you want, find another way to get the money is better.
Garry Lirk
If you want to borrow money around the clock, then only on the Internet - otherwise nothing. There is a good company vamo you can click here where you can apply for a loan at any time. Moreover, the loan is approved quickly, and the money is transferred to the card - so without leaving your home you will receive the required amount.
Mark Lense
There are many different ways to get loans or other borrowed funds to support your studies, buy real estate, or start a startup. Depending on the amount of funds, various loans may be issued and your credit history will depend on this. I learned about one of the services that can help speed up the process of obtaining loans from the reviews on https://lightstream.pissedconsumer.com/review.html when my friend advised me to get acquainted with them. I liked the way they work with clients and how quickly some of them received their loans for various activities.
Ross Rankins
There are several options available to get a loan for a startup: You can approach banks and credit unions to get a loan for your startup. However, getting approved for a loan from a traditional lender can be difficult for a startup without a proven track record. Online lenders provide fast and convenient access to funding. Many online lenders and cash advance app cater to startups and offer loans with flexible terms and relatively low interest rates. When deciding where to get a loan for your startup, it's important to consider the terms, interest rates, and fees associated with each option. Additionally, you should have a clear understanding of your business plan and financial projections to demonstrate to potential lenders or investors.
Sassa Status
your idea was great. now everyone can their social grant approve or not by visiting my site https://srdstatuschecks.co.za.