Launched my Blog recently

Syed Aamir Ali
4 replies
I have recently launched my blog : http://www.kuwaitigenius.org which is all my personal efforts for some free time hobby and earning source. I need to know whether it's good to continue and update or needs change in anyway.

Replies

Syed Aamir Ali
@bujold19 Yes, it was a temporary downtime and now its working fine. Thanks for the info
Gabriel Bujold
@syed_aamir_ali No worries. I think your header could use some work. You could have a short headline saying what your blog is talking about so your users will automatically know what if it's interesting for them. It would be better to reduce the number of options at the top (personally I feel kind of lost by seeing that many options), and my last comment would be to add a static subscription box at the top of your website (next to your new headline). It's better than a popup IMO.
Syed Aamir Ali
@bujold19 Thanks a lot @bujold19 I agree with you. Will make some changes and update you then we can have a review again.
Gabriel Bujold
I would have loved to give feedback @syed_aamir_ali but I'm getting an error 522(hosting problem) on my end.