How can I hack life and become successful?

Bassel Jouni
2 replies
After launching my first Campaign, I've received tons of e-mails from agencies trying to sell me something, it's been 2 weeks now and i've raised 70k plus without listening to anyone and haven't yet got much media coverage. I'm trying with product hunt for the first time but it is very challenging and hard to get traction for my baby product to be featured here!! Any suggestions how can i become featured here?

Replies

Abadesi
My advice would be to visualize what success looks like for you. List out all the milestones you want to accomplish and then work backwards to think about what actions you need to take - and over what time - to hit them. Just by browsing the homepage you should get an idea of what our community resonates with interests-wise, given that, think about what a successful launch in this community might look like for your product. You can also search to see how similar products performed.
Don Mallik
If you strongly believe something should happen it will certainly happen. Be clear on what you want. Think, act, communicate and feel as though that it has already happened. Imagine vividly by visualizing each minute step that leads to this outcome. Reprogram yourselves to act out of inspiration, strength, beauty, abundance, success, happiness, gratitude, Joy, peace, love, excitement, comfort, confidence, pride, serenity, humility, kindness, affection, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, hope, faith, contentment, and grace that energize you. Actions that are positive, fruitful and that feels effortless, guided, creative and non-compulsive. Be like a farmer, Prepare the soil, Seed, water, weed out your negative thoughts like fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, infatuation, ego, Judgement, competition, suffering, hatred, insecurities, lack, doubt, discord, confusion, loneliness, disappointment, sadness, hurt, weakness. Be patient and let go of the outcome. All these will activate the subconscious mind to focus and only see from your goals perspective that will generate powerful ideas, habits, passion, consistency, and relentlessness that will supercharge you towards success. You will be responding from your goals instead of reacting to situations. All your "can't do" will become "can do" and you get creative about your "can do". You will start seeing that you are starting to attract the right people, people who can open doors, people who can teach us what we need to know, people with the resources we need. Little by little you would have blissfully made exponential progress. This is the secret to life, wellness, and happiness.