How do you deliver your work (e.g. photos, video and designs) to your clients?

Arjan de Wit
7 replies
Hello Makers! Everyone knows that delivering your work to your clients is something exciting. It marks the end of a project or phase in that project. But how do you deliver your created work to your clients? For example, do you use an online tool or send a personal e-mail? Thanks in advance, Arjan

Replies

Hanna Barzakouskaya
I used a different online tools, like zeplin, invisionapp, testflight, etc... depends on the product we supplied
Arjan de Wit
@anna_panchenko Thanks for your comment :). How would you rate the importance of a good user experience for the client in delivering your products?
Hanna Barzakouskaya
@arjan_de_wit If I understand your question correctly, this importance is low. We were using these tools during all time of development, it means that we did demos for our clients, shares the intermediate results using these tools, etc. It's a continuous practice of receiving feedbacks like continuous integration for engineers. So when our client got a final build thought testflight for example, he/she did it not for the first time. Did I answer your question?
Maximilian Müller
In most cases we inform our customers by e-mail about the release of their website or app. If things like presentations or designs cannot be sent by e-mail due to the size of the data, we use services such as weTransfer.
Arjan de Wit
@mxmllr Thank you for your answer :D. We've all used WeTransfer for data transfer and I love the product. But could you think of any limitations that you come across with WeTransfer when delivering your products?
Maximilian Müller
@arjan_de_wit Of course, weTransfer and similar services do not have the certain "wow effect" that a customer might wish for when handing over the final result. It doesn't seem very personal. You have to catch this in a different way, e.g. via a subsequent telephone call.