Get laughs + design feedback

Steve Snygin
3 replies
Hello fellow makers. Me and my parter decided to celebrate April 1 today! We took crazy ideas submitted by fellow makers and turned them into startups. The project is called Ideapo top 10. Entertain yourself here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Today as a part of the promo we’re giving design feedback on your websites. Submit your website and I’ll give you my thoughtful response. Stay winning 💪

Replies

Daniel Johnson (MrJaycrypto)
This is cool. Would love to get your feedback on swirge.com. It's a Decentralized social media I and my team are working on, still in public beta phase, your thoughts on it is highly appreciated and on what you think we should focus more on, design wise. Thank you.
Daniel Johnson (MrJaycrypto)
@4th_roommate thank you. It's a very big punch there. Thank you for the input I'll definitely take this advice and focus more on a smaller group and grow from there. Thank you very much, there are lots of key points in your reply I appreciate. 😇
Steve Snygin
@jaydeejay hey man. Thank you for your interest. I actually stumbled on your website before. Here's my first thought. Swirge is a cool name. The website look great, but I question the premise of the website. It says: "Connect, Blog, Share and Do more with Swirge Decentralized social media platform, Built on the Basic-chain Blockchain". Sounds like a lot of stuff. It's for everybody and therefore for nobody. Not trying to be too negative here, but you can do it better in the beginning by focusing. Not everyone cared about blockchain. I guess most people who care about it are the ones who trade crypto and develop on blockchain. So you can focus on them and start with just news. As I said "Connect, Blog, Share and Do more" is a lot. Choose a smaller audience and figure out what would be the most important for them. Hope that helps. Stay winning 💪