Help me to save small business!

Baptiste Dubois
4 replies
Hi, I'm an accountant and I would like to create a website summarizing all the different help (Tax Relief) that could apply to any company during the COVID-19. For example, we will ask the few questions on the company (Location, Nb of Employee...) and we will sum up the different help. Join me to save businesses! Thanks

Replies

Baptiste Dubois
Upvote to help me finding a team in order to support businesses. I prepared a chart with the different programs but I have no coding experience. :)
Stanley
Maybe I can help for the website to code, would it be useful to start with zero code just email at the beginning to know what is really the type of answer they need ?
Baptiste Dubois
@s_stanley Hi Stan, thank you for your answer. Yes I wrote lot of contents and made charts with detail of the different tax relief. The idea I have in mind is to create a homepage with 4 questions (Number of Employee, Legal Structure, Location, Business Activity) and based on the response we will list all the different eligible programs with some content, important link... Today the information is not clear for small business and the idea to synthesize it on a simple website with clear information we will be able to spread the information and facilitate the support of businesses. I really think we can have a significant impact if we make it simple, clear and with great content.
Stanley
@baptiste_dubois Alright, I think it can be done pretty fast, what are the different possibility in each questions ? For instance : number of employee, what are the different possibility (1-9, 10-50, 50-250) ? And do you have a LinkedIn to communicate faster ? Thanks