Don't waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come.

Marvin Danig
6 replies
This is a quote by a Brazilian poet named Mario Quintana. What do you think about it? P.S: Stay home, avoid all pathogens. ❤️your startup with good health.

Replies

jonnwarne
So there are the different ways to choose up the right things about gardening. Sometime you have to know get more details which will be helpful for you when you are choosing it.
Casey Walker
I know my answer is quite late, but I hope it will still be relevant to you.I absolutely love the quote by Mario Quintana that you shared. It's a beautiful reminder that when we focus on cultivating and nurturing our own lives, the beauty and goodness around us naturally emerge.
Tuy Pin
I'm in love with gardens and landscaping. I'm planning from last six months to set my backyard into a best stuff but unable to do that due to lack of time. Now, I'm fully focused on it and looking for a best landscaping company in Edmonton, Canada. Any suggestions or recommendations?
KT
I also like my garden and look for different ways to make it clean and to look pretty! For this reason I am checking different ways and solutions and https://stumpoff.com/prices/tree... stump grinding was a vital step because we just cut a tree in the garden.
erwin smith
I completely empathize with your predicament. Recently, I came across this company specializing in artificial grass installation during my quest for artificial grass instalation. Their array of solutions caught my eye, yet I find myself in a state of indecision. Your thoughts on the matter could be invaluable.