What do you think about launching a beta program during covid-19?

Edoardo Bevilacqua
11 replies

Replies

Edoardo Bevilacqua
Unfortunatlty it is about holiday organization. But I would like to have some beta feedbacks before opening the app the everyone (when covid is over)
Austin Marks
Depends on what industry...? What's your product?
Archan Dholakia
about to launch one in the events space. Looking some guidance to launch here on PH
Befavorit Studio
It is unknown when this infection will end, in the beta version I think you can run
Benji Brown
I launched Crowd Quiz because it helps people that are isolated have fun: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Steve Snygin
I think it's a great opportunity to make something remarkable. Think about your target audience. What do they care about at the moment. How can you be helpful to them at this moment
Edoardo Bevilacqua
@4th_roommate I guess that at this moment none care about travel. We can just provide the app preview for free for people passionate about technology and the sector
Adrian Cole
What problem does your product solve. If the problem exists: 1) Before, during and after COVID - SHIP 2) Problem only exists now during COVID - SHIP 3) Problem only exists after COVID - SHIP If the CODE is ready - SHIP it. Not all products have to cater to the COVID pandemic. You still want to get early users. Even if it's a few. Getting product in the hands of users is way more valuable than some perfect time.