Staying inside in front of the screen all day can be hard! 🥺 What would you say? Just...

Robin Nessensohn
11 replies

Replies

Bora
For the lazy ones staying inside and try to workout (like me sometimes) "The Scientific 7-Minute Workout" is great. 12 exercises deploying only body weight, a chair and a wall, it fulfills the latest mandates for high-intensity effort - all of it based on science. https://www.producthunt.com/post... no matter what, keep that body movin, because sitting all day will have real consequences.
Robin Nessensohn
@boraoztunc thanks for sharing! even though I do go for walks every day it would still be good to do some more workout as I'm sitting a lot!
Abadesi
Outside time is key! I go out doors even if its just for a minute.
Robin Nessensohn
@abadesi I actually agree! At least going for a walk in the park or a bike ride.
Ari Bencuya
I'm too scared to go outside. I opened the window in front of my elliptical machine on the 10th floor of my building.
Robin Nessensohn
@thebencuya I completely understand! I need to go for walks at least once per day but just avoid people when possible.
Damla Yıldırım
Hey Robin, I hear you my friend. It's very hard to stay home all the time. I want to go outside for a walk but scared also. I try to do something like that. I go for a walk every 2-3 days but I try to prefer quite hours that not many people are outside. Fresh air feels amazing! The other days which I am inside, I exercise with our app MoovBuddy. (launched here 3 weeks ago :) ) Stay active is very important for physical and mental health. Hard times for all of us, we have to stay strong. We will get through this together!
Robin Nessensohn
@damla_yildirim1 Hi Damla thanks a lot for sharing! I completely agree, fresh air and movement is so crucial! And I think as long as people are careful it's ok to also go outside! I will definitely have a look at MoovBuddy!
Güner Bayram
Hey @robin_nessensohn just a little addition to my colleague @damla_yildirim1 comment, we are working hard to make feel people relaxed and active with MoovBuddy. Just have a look at MoovBuddy
Robin Nessensohn
@damla_yildirim1 @guner_bayram Thanks Güner! Will definitely have a look! Great that you are working on something that helps people stay healthy!