What are your favorite post-work quick recipes?

Aaron O'Leary
6 replies
Looking for quick, cheap recipes to mess around with. The post work dinner is an art unto itself, who doesn't love midnight cereal? 😅

Replies

Abadesi
haha midnight cereal! This one can literally take seconds: pour some salad leaves / spinach / kale onto a plate, pop open a can of sardines or tuna and whack that on top, cut a lemon in half and squeeze it over, salt and eat. If you have time to add more you can e.g. roast a sweet potato or cook one in the microwave to top it up. Maybe add olives, jalapenos... you get the gist 😊
Dan Edwards
Anything Pasta! The ultimate speed meal with endless opportunities 🍝
Rahul
I eat white beans with avocado 🥑& before bed yogurt! 🍽
Wesley E.Jacobs
During the final checks of the server expansion and performance improvements, we discovered an unexpected, but potentially critical, issue at the last minute. There were several internal debates on whether we should 'ignore the issue and fix it after launch' or 'wait until the issue is fully addressed.' After a lengthy discussion, we decided that it is the duty and responsibility of RedFox Games to provide a complete and stable service to all our 1M+ Pre-Registered users who have waited eagerly for the release of Kingdom Hunter. We have learned from game publishing for many years that unexpected problems will always occur, but these problems can cause damage to a game service and its reputation. For this reason, we have concluded our priority should be to carefully examine even the most minor problems and improve the stability of our service before the official game launch. At this time, we do not have an official release date, but our entire staff is working diligently around the clock to set a new launch date, and we will announce it to you all as soon as the date is confirmed. https://mybankinginformation.com...
Garry Lirk
I love to try new things and always find the latest recipes for the season and not only, so recently I really liked the sweet potato crescent bites, which my family asked me to make every weekend for a month, and I recommend you try this simple but very tasty recipe.
Liz Worthy
Breakfast burrito - grate cheese on a tortilla and pop in a toaster oven while you scramble up an egg or 2. Instant Ramen packs - liven it up with some grated cheese, an egg, maybe a sprinkle of scallions pre-washed salad greens, can of chick peas drained, bottled salad dressing of your choice + some feta cheese or chopped cucumbers if you're feeling fancy hummus with pita/crackers and cut raw veggies