Get listed on SaaSTraq

Ranvijay Singh
10 replies
Hi All, SaaStraq Beta is scheduled to be launched by August 13, 2019. SaaSTraq is a one stop platform to discover, compare and try vetted saas products in one click. No signups, no forms, no personal info needed) and manage existing and new subscriptions of saas products. If you own a SaaS product, you should definitely list your products there. The fact is we all are busy in building products, marketing it, acquiring users, converting them, so chances are you may completely miss it. So just to send a notification once we are live, we created a Google form which captures you name, email, product name and product category. Here is the form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/...

Replies

Michael Musgrove
Director of Content
Ranvijay Singh
Your Product & Growth Partner
@wdp @mbmusgrove Thanks Michael, will add you to the list.
Titus Decali
Building things you'll love
Ranvijay Singh
Thanks
Roman Eaton
Dashly Chatbot is live today!
Cool, would be glad to be in the list. BTW, our product is live Campaigns by Dashly
Ranvijay Singh
@roman_eaton Wow! and yes we would love to see you on SaaSTraq.
Shreekumar Nair
Love customer support! A car enthusiast.
Just noticed that you're using Forms to collect data. We are a start up - SurveySparrow , and have a product that can make the the data collection process conversational! Here is a template that I created with all the above details: https://templates.surveysparrow.... If you find it interesting, i'll be happy to provide you with access to the premium plan for 3 months for no cost. Feel free to reach me at shree@surveysparrow.com for any assistance. :)
Ranvijay Singh
@shreekumar_nair Thanks, will definitely look into it, but we are very close to launch, so I guess the current page will be replaced shortly.
Ranvijay Singh
Update: We are little delayed from the beta launch. Will update the timelines shortly here. Need your support guys.