Register now for our first ever Makers virtual summit this July!

Abadesi
15 replies
Exciting news, makers, we are hosting our first ever virtual summit this July and I would love to see you there! You can register for free here. Expect to hear from amazing individuals from the Product Hunt network: founders, investors, indie makers and individuals on the rise in their fields: from D2C to no code to blockchain and so much more. I'm in the process of inviting speakers and would love to hear from you - who do you want to hear from at the summit? What topics do you want us to cover?

Replies

Adrian Cole
Hopin is an amazing platform. Highly engaging. Look forward to this.
Dhruv Bhatia
@abadesi registered! Would love to hear how the product hunt network can help with raising investment, especially at a very early stage (angel / seed)
Andre
Awesome, I'm looking forward to it!
Abadesi
@andrefuchs thanks Andre - is there anyone you would love to see speaking?
daisy
Great news @abadesi ! Would love to hear from the PH community - how has the current situation impacted their roadmaps, plans, goals? What changes did they have to make? 🚀
Edwin Klesman
Awesome initiative. I started working (parttime) on my own company (www.eekayonline.com) on providing consultancy and working on my own products. I really am interested in first-minute steps; I'm working on a technical Proof of Concept (PoC) for an AR service idea of mine and really looking on how to start getting tractions and first users when that's done.
sibi
Fantastic! A bit biased but Tyler Tringas of Earnest Capital might be a great speaker...
impawuniverse
Thank you! I registered for the Makers virtual summit...looking forward to hearing and learning from awesome speakers and connect with other PH community members~!
Ruth Romero
Muy buena iniciativa, Felicidades. Soy Webmaster y trabajo en mi propia empresa ( https://www.rujudesign.com ) ofrezco consultoría, campañas publicitarias, imagen corporativa etc. Realmente estoy interesada en la cumbre virtual.
Joyeeta Das
Registered ! I would like to know how people made a product work in EU and US at the same time..looks exciting!!
Sophia Benhaddou
I loved when Andreas Kingler interviewed speakers at the Remote Valley Summit. Smart and inspiring questions!
Ruth Eastelow
Just registered! Quick question - what are the UK times? Don't want to miss any of it!