Where are you working from?

Dan Edwards
27 replies
I work from home, in a small village on the South Coast of the UK, right by the beach. What about you?

Replies

Emily Hodgins
@de from my kitchen at home in London. Anyone got any tips for keeping cool? My place is woefully unprepared for this heatwave πŸ”₯πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜…
Dan Edwards
@ejsnowdon OMG SAME. And I have no tips, I feel like being English means we're always unprepared for extreme weather, be that snow or sun. We handle rain like a boss though πŸ’ͺ
Douglas Souza
@de I'm also working from home, but in a different continent. I'm living in the south of Brazil.
Dan Edwards
@douglas_souza1 Awesome! Have you always worked from home?
Douglas Souza
@de Nah, but it's not the first time. In 5 year of career, at least 2 i was working remotely. I love it. I'm just looking foward to be able to travel more.
Olga Polyakova
@de I work from parents home, small city (Belarus)
Ferenc Forgacs
@de since the beginning of this year, from home (Budapest, Hungary). Reconstruction is going on in front of our building for almost a year now so I'm starting to think that it would be better to go to a coworking space for a few days a week :D
Ferenc Forgacs
@de the funny thing is, they don't do anything for most of the day (that's why it take so long to finish the reconstruction) but every time I have to make a call, a drill magically turns on :D
Ryan Hoover
Currently in Philz in Hollywood before I return home to work from porch. β˜€οΈ
Abadesi
@de I'm working from London πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Kristian Naess
@de From Werqwise in San Francisco
NicolΓ‘s Arias
@de From Salta, north of Argentina :D
Sophie He
@de Envy of you. Typing among big buildings in busy Shenzhen, China.
Sergio
@de I am working from office somewhere in the middle of Arad, Romania, Europe
Murad Biskin
@de From home, south coast of Turkey.
Alexandre Wing
@de at home, in Baltimore, MD, with a view 🀩
Sam Abdullaev
@de Working from home too, in Sochi, Russia πŸŒ΄πŸ—» Beach and mountains are here βœ…
Harendrasingh Rajput - Harry
@de I am working from Office, Heritage city of india - ahmedabad
Kody Frazier
@de At home from southern Missouri.