Let's discuss traveling to Europe

Oleg Sobyanin
6 replies
Hi guys. We want to launch a new product in the travel industry and I want to discuss a few points regarding this. Is there anyone who wants to discuss it with me?

Replies

Johan Bavaud
Hi @oleg_sobyanin I already visited 22 countries in Europe. You can ask me specific questions whenever you want 😊 Hope it helps
Chris Wills
@oleg_sobyanin - I'm also working on a Travel app. Perhaps we could both learn from this discussion. My family and I try to make regular trip with our kids to Europe. If there is anything I could help answer for you, let me know.
Oleg Sobyanin
@cwills thanks for your answer! I would like to discuss about visiting small European cities. What is the most convenient way to talk with you?
Abadesi
@oleg_sobyanin I used to work for a travel app based in London. What would you like to know? What could be helpful for me to share?
Oleg Sobyanin
@abadesi thanks for your answer! I would like to discuss about visiting small European cities. What is the most convenient way to talk with you?
Tiong Woon
@oleg_sobyanin I'm an avid solo traveller, have been to quite a few places in Europe. Happy to discuss