Where can I get donors for my NGO/charity?

Palakondarayudu Uppu
2 replies
I started a project to develop this world, with my ideas. But I need large amounts of funds to do everything at fast pace. I know people think why can't I do it slow? Reason is I can't wait 100 years more for developing a country or two. I know with good vision, ideas and money things can be done in lightning speed. Please help me out to reach valuable communities who might show interest in developing world, apart from earning money.

Replies

Abadesi
@palakondarayudu_uppu1 What have you tried so far? Could you try cold outreach on professional networks?
alex billings
I am the founder of an ehsaas rashan program that focuses on a particular cause. We have been operating for a few months now, and we are doing our best to make a positive impact in our community. However, one of the biggest challenges we are facing is finding donors to support our cause. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to find potential donors for our organization? We have already tried reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances, but we are still struggling to get enough funding to carry out our programs effectively. Are there any online platforms or tools that you can recommend for finding donors? Or perhaps any tips or strategies for reaching out to potential donors and making our cause more visible to the public? Any advice or suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!