Poll: What cloud platform do you use most often?

Jérémy Levy
15 replies
Hello Makers! I'm working on Revolv to automate cloud architecture creation and would love to know what cloud platform do you use most often? Personally, I have always used AWS except for my Kubernetes clusters that were hosted on Google Cloud, for pricing reason. Thanks! ❤️❤️

Replies

Eric
Zeit Now, pretty sure they are using AWS under the hood. Hope this is helpful!
Hanna Welch
Hello to everybody! I prefer to use Google Cloud because it gives 15GB for free. For sharing huge files (about 100GB) it is better to use new helful service FileWhopper
Kalesh Kaladharan
I am surprised by Google Cloud taking the second spot. I thought Azure was better. Looks like I have to give it a try. PS: Literally, I am a huge fan of AWS's old, cluttered UI. I don't like what they are doing with the UI updates.😁
ozhan atali
At first we were using Azure (as our project based on asp.net) till we are accepted to google startup program 🙌 now have stronger server and no problems at all. thanks to Google 😊
Ryan Wilson
I love Firebase , which is part of Google cloud. It's great for auth, database, and cloud functions and has an insane free tier. I use Vercel (formerly Zeit) for hosting