What do you use for mailing?

Maxim Gavrilovich
13 replies
Could you share your experience? What kind of tool do you use to interact with your audience after a subscription from the Landing page? I admit SendGrid.

Replies

Khalil Habashi
I simply use Gmail since i can connect everything to it, Zoom, Hubspot, manage events and calendar (and we got credits so...)
Paroma Indilo
Check out mailgun - integration is pretty simple and you can make the process almost autonomous.
Maxim Gavrilovich
@paroma could I collect emails from my website to mailgun contact book?
Graham Seymour
I'm a diehard Sparkpost guy, myself. :)
Tom O'Malley
I have tried SEVERAL. I still use SendGrid for certain things. As good as they are at triggered sends and transactional mailing, they are far from the most user-friendly in terms of email marketing. I've dabbled in MadMimi, Constant Contact, and everything in between. The hardcore corporate pro's seem to like Klaviyo but I think it's overkill. I always come crawling back to MailChimp. Save yourself the future headaches and just go with MailChimp!
Maxim Gavrilovich
@sucantare oh, Thank you so much, Tom! You have helped save a lot of time. I really likes triggered sends, but its not the main USP=)
Irma Mesa
I've been using Mailerlite
Cody
We use Mailchimp on the sales side, scales very efficiently
Maxim Gavrilovich
@cody_loop I have spend lots of time to check other solutions and finally land on Mailchimp. We will check API at work but I do think it is the best universal solutions at the moment.
Cody
@bpgate_com I am so happy to hear that, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. My colleague @keaton_aliabadi1 is a Mailchimp wizard!
Maxim Gavrilovich
What is your favorite mailing service?
1 Answer