Share your product here to get support, feedback, users (w/c 2nd of March)

Abadesi
105 replies
Hi Makers! This thread is dedicated to you if you are: (1) launching soon or recently launched (2) looking for beta users (3) asking for feedback on a landing page First, start by helping out another maker. You can check out their launch, give their product a review or share a comment on their launch post. Once you've helped someone else out, share your product link here and BE SPECIFIC about who your target audience is and how we can help. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Nishanth Samala
Hey Makers! I've been building the e-commerce website for my first hardware product, the Amp! It's a motion + gesture reactive lighting kit for bicyclists, skateboarders, scooter riders and any other urban micromobility. I know the landing page is a bit sparse, but I'd love any feedback on the shopping experience! https://amp.intentfulmotion.com
Abadesi
Hey Makers! Anyone have time to share feedback this week? Anyone have something they want to share and get feedback on? If you can, be specific about what you're concerned about / looking for feedback on. Thanks!
Walid Shaar
@abadesi Hello! We've been working on Petitio - FREE, User to User task management app that literally any team can use. We are looking for BETA users to gain proper feedback and enhance accordingly. Website: https://petitio.com/ iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pe... Android: https://play.google.com/store/ap... Please feel free to comment/suggest/complement/or criticize, all are very important to us :)
Andreea Balasa
@abadesi thank you for opening the discussion! It's always incredibly helpful. And hello Makers! My name is Andreea and I am part of the awesome Lumio team. I am so excited to announce that we have finally released Lumio on Appstore (UK and IoS only, for now) ๐Ÿ™Œ And of course, we will be launching on Product Hunt very very soon, as well! So keep an eye out ๐Ÿ˜ป Download Lumio -> https://apple.co/2VMGsUx ๐Ÿš€ Lumio is your Intelligent Wealth Mentor, the next generation of personal finance, that uses state-of-the-art technology to help you grow your money - without the need for a financial adviser. With all your accounts in one place, Lumio effortlessly shows you where your savings and investments ought to be growing. Putting you in control of your financial life. Together with our community, we built Lumio to enable everyone to take control of their financial future. And now, weโ€™d love to invite you to join us on our journey! We love feedback! So please let me know what you think.
Andreea Balasa
@abadesi, just adding an update! Lumio, Your Intelligent Wealth Mentor, is now live on Product Hunt! Would love to hear your thoughts, feedback and advice!
Gonรงalo Henriques
Hey makers, Last week I've worked in improving the users profile on https://nocodery.com So if you're into no-code please signup at https://nocodery.com/signup and let me know if you can find and update your profile to be listed. We've also added a mobile friendly menu to improve the mobile UX. All feedback on the platform is welcome
Chris Hamrick
@gonelf Hey. I clicked on your link to check out the site. I like your concept, but I have to be honest that your homepage is overwhelming. There are so many buttons and callouts happening at once that it feels a little spammy as is. I'm talking about the cookie acceptor, live chat, two email subscribes, a giant hashtag, post a job with the price, and then all of the apply buttons. It's a lot!
Michael Crosby
@gonelf @chrisahamrick I second this, felt very overwhelmed after going to it, my attention went a ton of different places.
Piotr Bartoszek
Hello everyone! Last time we released list of products added to Owwly What you think about the site ๐Ÿค” Right now you can only browse and use search input. Maybe you would like to filter/sort products? Something else worth considering?
Marwann
@piotr_bartoszek Hey Piotr, I'm sorry but I don't really get what Owwly is about. Is it like Product Hunt? I think the tagline should be more explicit about what the product is. Apart from that, design is neat, especially in dark mode.
Gustavo Martucci
@piotr_bartoszek I like how easy it is to use and the simplicity of your design for someone to add a product and post updates. I think the next step is to understand who do you expect to read the updates and how people read it. Being able to follow certain products, upvote certain posts, see trending vs new vs who I follow vs random things in categories I like. There are many ways to go about it.
Michael Aubry
@piotr_bartoszek This is awesome. I have bookmarked it and if your audience fits within my target audience I will definitely spend some money on advertising!
Piotr Bartoszek
@michael_joseph_aubry Thank you, Michael for kind words. I feel that Story Creator could fit our audience ;) We have different plans to test and single out your tool on Owwly. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email -> contact@owwly.com Take care ๐Ÿ’ช
Kaloyan Dobrev
Hi makers, Me and my teammates have released Drive Password for public use. Drive Password is the password manager that mixed Google Drive as storage solution and AES encryption for privacy. We have release apps for Drive Password for almost any OS: iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Chrome and of course is available at https://app.drivepassword.com from any browser. We will be glad to have a look at: https://drivepassword.com Any review or feedback will be much appreciated.
Gabriel Birnbaum
@kokiweb Do you want landing page review? I think trust is very important for passwords managers, and when I read your description I totally loved your tool, but your landing page sort of threw me off. It feels very amateur. I would invest a couple days making it beautiful.
Marwann
@kokiweb I do agree with Gabriel. The fact you used colors and design close to Google's also makes it a bit suspicious. There's also some work on refining everything: headline, description, icons, fonts... Concept looks great otherwise.
Kaloyan Dobrev
@gavri_birnbaum Thank you for the feedback. We will look at it. It wasn't our priority till now, but we want to create trust in the our product, so we looking we will look into it.
Kaloyan Dobrev
@marwannas Tahnk you for the feedback. Yes, we used those colors because we like them, but they look close to Google's, because they are primary colors.
Lena Sesardic
@kokiweb My first thought was definitely "can I trust this site with my passwords" when I saw your comment here. I felt reassured when I went to your website, although maybe there's a little too much information. You def want enough info to assure the visitor, but maybe some can be condensed so it doesn't appear that you are over-compensating? I noticed you put "Recommened for teams" at the bottom but I think you meant "Recommended for teams". Also, the apostrophe in the "Try is now. It's free" CTA at the very bottom doesn't look like a normal apostrophe unless that's intentional. Refining details like this might help with gaining trust from the visitor. I just joined PH Makers today and this is my first time giving feedback, am excited to be able to help others (and hopefully it's useful) :)
Shraddha Srivastava
Hey @abadesi Thanks for starting this thread. Hey makers, We are building Tutbots (http://tutbots.shellz.dev/) . It is an open platform to build interactive programming courses. We are looking for feedback as well as let us know if you have any requirements for building a programming course. Will be happy to help and discuss. Thanks.
Laura Vasquez
@abadesi @shraddhasrivastava This is pretty cool! I'm into programming and would love to start teaching a few beginner courses to really cement my knowledge. This seems like a great platform to do that on
Shraddha Srivastava
@abadesi @laura_vasquez95 Thanks Laura for your kind words. This is really good to know and I will inform you as soon as the product is in usable form.
Nishanth Samala
@shraddhasrivastava I love this! A couple years ago I was trying to build custom lessons to teach some people the basics of data science and Python. This would've been perfect for that!
Donald Ng
Hey makers, At https://howuku.com, we have been working extra hard to provide top quality service for our users and customers. Also, working on some new features such as A/B testing, Users Journey, and Auto Identify Users to bring values to product manager and marketers. We are looking to launch our product in Product Hunt by the end of March, I was hoping to get some valuable feedback from you guys before our big launch! Feel free to PM me if you've any suggestion or would like a personal demo or talk about ideas and etc. Thanks in advance! :)
Teemu Puuska
@donaldyann Your website looks very good! Easy to understand everything. Pricing is very well explained. Good job!
Victor Andrews
@donaldyann It looks like a potent tool, considering an amount of free available options. Design looks simple and neat.
Laura Vasquez
Hi Makers and Hunters! We launched our product a couple of months ago but we're looking for beta users! Check it out: www.ppcadeditor.com - it's a PPC tool that streamlines the campaign creation and client review process so you can share you ad copies with your clients in an easy-to-view format! Let me know what you think :)
Karolina Kolodziej
Hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ everyone! We need to test a pricing page of our upcoming SAAS. This is a short task. You will find the instruction at the beginning and 2 questions at the end :) https://www.useberry.com/usertes...... any feedback welcomed, thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
Una Vidakoviฤ‡
@karolina_kolodziej I've got 404 and I feel sad for little berry bumping at the close door :D Do you know what went wrong?
Karolina Kolodziej
@una_vidakovic Thank you for letting me know :) poor berry...The test link is still active, however it is available only from desktop, maybe this is the reason? I've updated the link and now it should work :)
Una Vidakoviฤ‡
@karolina_kolodziej You're welcome :) I was on desktop so it wasn't it. Now it works! I love how you did that it was so fun! With that error message and this I really can sense what kind of company you are and I love it! Great job :)
Alper Kemal Koc
@karolina_kolodziej i did the ui test via useberry, but maybe mention it here as well. I could not really relate the requirements you gave to the pricing packages. there are also extreme price differences in between. overall it looked a bit confusing.
Gabriel Birnbaum
Hi makers, We are building a website where students can create study groups to motivate one another to learn at work, in school, or online. We are launching soon and would love to have you as a beta user. https://www.producthunt.com/upco... We are still learning so we would love to know where do you learn and what is the hardest of learning for you?
Chris Hamrick
@gavri_birnbaum How did you get so many subscribers on your beta page? 400+ is amazing.
Una Vidakoviฤ‡
@gavri_birnbaum I love the idea. I'm a student struggling to find quality material in a sea of content. Also, I've tried learning coding online (I wanted to learn the essence, not to become a coder) and I've notice that there is a big gap between basic knowledge and advance, it's usually quite a leap from one to other. And having local support, as in people from my region that have similar curriculum when studying for University is not always the easiest to find on global platforms.. I hope some of this is helpful to you
Gabriel Birnbaum
@una_vidakovic Sure Una. Thank you for the feedback. It helps understand what the main issues are. Could you see yourself using a tool like to study for university but also outside of it then? :)
Una Vidakoviฤ‡
@gavri_birnbaum Yes, I would say so. Right now at university we mostly rely on creating Facebook groups for sharing learning materials but they are not the most efficient since there is often a lot of things being posted everyday and things tend to get lost.
Gabriel Birnbaum
@una_vidakovic Hmm interesting! what else do you find inefficient about them? Or what else don't you love about it in general? By the way โ€“ good luck on your launch today. Already left my like :)
Chris Hamrick
๐Ÿ‘‹ Hey, all! I need a few more beta testers for an upcoming Basecraft feature. It's basically a really lightweight payment tool for freelancers or small businesses who send out one-time or recurring invoices to customers. If you're interested in joining the beta, we have a signup page now on Product Hunt Ship: https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
Marwann
@chrisahamrick I love the landing page (apart from the hero images, maybe). The idea looks great as well, given how Stripe can be difficult to implement when you're a beginner. Pricing also seems more than fair as most features are free and the payment fee isn't well above what Stripe charges. What do you use as a backend for payments/how do you make them secure? Also, how do you handle payouts for freelancers/SMBs ?
Chris Hamrick
@marwannas Thank you for the feedback! We are using Stripe as our payment processor and built everything custom on top of that. Funds are transferred automatically to our customers after just two days.
Nishanth Samala
@chrisahamrick Nice, I've been using freelance projects to keep me afloat while I work on my current product. I'll be sure to sign up when I have my next freelance project!
Marwann
@chrisahamrick This is great. I think the fact payments are stripe secured + made two days after is a strong argument to people to sign up
O Park
Hi all makers, I recently launched a personal diary app that makes everyday journal writing easier and looking for some constructive feedback on the landing page at https://www.goodnightjournal.com/ Thank you!
Michael Crosby
@ohsik I like the homepage, I think you should have a couple more Sign up buttons as you go through it though!
O Park
@michael_crosby Thank you for the feedback. Yes, I see your point that my landing page does not have any CTA in the middle part.
Lena Sesardic
@ohsik Why do you offer "private & anonymous" journal entries vs. public? If it's private, what's the need for anonymous? The other thing is - are the images stock images? I'm super new to all this and have yet to create my own landing page and upon doing research have heard stock images erode trust with landing page visitors. Was going to do more research to see how to not use stock images (am not a designer, cannot design my own graphics) so don't really have an answer there. Maybe it's a "best best practices" type of thing. If anyone has any thoughts on this please share. Agree with M. Crosby below, more sign up buttons throughout the page would be great.
Marwann
Hey there, makers! I had first created a Chrome Extension for myself to find cheap flights from my home airport, and found it useful enough to try to make it available to everyone. As I am not a dev, I'm not sure it is strong enough to be used by several people and would love some people to give me feedbacks! If anyone is eager to tell me if there are bugs or if they have improvements in mind, you can have a look there: https://extension.lesvoyagesdemm... Thanks in advance :) Cheers! Marwann
Barry Williams
@marwannas hi there. I downloaded the extension it found my location and suggested a fare. I would like to know as a user who can I specify a currency/location rather than it just make a suggestion to me
Marwann
@barry_williams5 Hi Barry, thanks a lot for the feedback! Concerning the location, I want to make it as easy as possible, which means I don't want people to choose their location and check where they are located instead. For the currency, it seems to me that it is indeed a good idea. Should I limit it to GBP/EUR/USD/JPY/CNY or should I be more specific there?
Lena Sesardic
@barry_williams5 @marwannas Do you need to do work additional to adding these currency options to a dropdown? If so, I'd start with that list and see if people ask for other currencies (or if you have Google Analytics or something like that track website visitors / conversions and add accordingly?) I'm in Canada so would suggest adding CAD to the shortlist too, but I'm biased :).
Barry Williams
@marwannas Hi Marwann. The currency one could be a minefield. For example I'm in Australia so of course would like to see in in AU $. You could look at the IP address and make a guess on currency - but VPN' might cloud that. SInce you're looking for cheap airfares I would think the user would want to see it in their local currency. perhaps a library file could be used for the user to select the currency of their choice
Alper Kemal Koc
@marwannas I honestly would not care about the currency really. this is sort of fun and quick interesting thing. if something is really cheap and it gets my attention, I will feel that no matter what the currency is (as long as it a widely used one.) but i do love the idea and the implementation. do you yourself have a roadmap for this, or that is it? planning to put on ph?
Michael Crosby
Hey everyone, We are creating Hilo; it is a space where team members share the high and low of their work day with their team leaders. We are currently deployed as a slack bot with a web dashboard that has a twitteresque feed for hilos submitted. www.hilohr.com
Robert Zalaudek
@abadesi Thanks as always for this weekly opportunity. Making a call on urLive is like what we used to see in sci-fi movies. Someone calls you via video. By clicking on a link, you get directly to that person -- or, if you're not available the system can call others on your team. The difference between Skype or Hangouts is that you don't need to install anything and you don't need to invite the other person to connect. You simply click on the link and message or call the person. Where we would love some feedback is on product/market fit. We've thought that this might be a great tool for customer acquisition and support. It can also simply be used as way to call your friends or relatives. What would you use this for? Thanks for your feedback. Feel free to try it. Here is a link to our upcoming page: http://bit.ly/2NrDpMm
Knight ๏ฃฟ
Hi everyone! i building a widget mockup and it should be launching this week. For those who are using Ghost 3.0 , will you be interested to display your content through widgets? For my own use-case is I blog about some of my products on my blog and I would like to share these content on my product landing page and using a widget seems like one of the easier ways
Gustavo Martucci
Thanks @abadesi :) Hi Makers, We just opened up Fluxo for free trials: https://www.fluxo.ai Fluxo is the fastest way to create and maintain financial models. It allows you to import your data from QuickBooks Online (other integrations to come), add your business logic and assumptions, and create customizable reports that you can share with your team or investors. I'd love some feedback.
Barry Williams
Hi there...I'm looking for beta users of my new software product www.seemysite.co it works anywhere in the world. I have set up a free trial so please evaluate and comment. It is designed for small businesses in the workforce management space
Barry Williams
Thanks for the comments so far. I am really hopeful that some of the Makers on here or others they may know can use the trial feature at SeeMySite and give me some feedback on how easy/difficult it is to understand/use...anybody out there can help me out?
Una Vidakoviฤ‡
Hey Makers! We are live today! I am so excited to share Jexia with everyone on Product Hunt :D https://www.producthunt.com/post... Jexia is a platform for developers and it will help you build and deploy your applications. I would really like to hear your opinion on are we doing a good job representing it and sharing our story. I am also interested in opinions of more experienced Hunters - How does our page looks to you? Any way thank you all and than you @abadesi for this discussion! I've been part of PH community for some time now and this is the first time I am sharing a product with you. All comments are welcome :)
Simone Zienna
@una_vidakovic Just checked it out. Your guys' UI is very intuitive and it was pretty easy to start a new project on the spot for me. Keep up the good work! :)
Una Vidakoviฤ‡
@simonemeta Thanks Simone, it's always great to hear positive feedback :)
Elisa Salcudean
Hey Makers & Hunters! We are preparing to launch our time & attendance app here on Product Hunt. I want to get your feedback on our landing page https://iflow.ro/en and, you can also test the app and let me know what you think about it. Until this year, we had it available only in our country - Romania, but now we want to promote it worldwide, in the states that English is the primary language. I`m also curious about what you think of the app`s domain. We choose not to change it in .com. Do you think this will affect us somehow? Thanks!