Launching on Product Hunt soon...

Timoté Geimer
4 replies
Hello guys! We're shifting our focus from large to smaller size companies with a special focus for the fast growing one. The ProductHunt community is an obvious target audience for us. That's why we have decided to launch a ProductHunt campaign later this year. That's also where I need your help... In order to make it a success, we'd really need your feedback regarding the usability of the platform, our plan offering, our support, etc. here is the link to our website: https://pix.elium.com/eWpBwSS_ Small track record about Elium: Elium is a knowledge sharing platform aiming to help you organisation all the information your team mates need to work everyday. Until recently we were focused on large organisations and have customers such as Capgemini Invent, L'Oreal, ICRC (red cross international), MSL, Aéroport de Paris, ...

Replies

Ivan  Popov
@timotegeimer omg, this is amazing! It's exactly what I needed last year! Your website is so good​ because it sells​​ your product and value really carefully. Hope you will have more objective feedbacks​ because I like it. And the ​price is acceptable. Good luck!
Timoté Geimer
@ivan_popov3 Drive is definitely a smart choice to begin but I can only advise you to some strict rules right from the beginning as it can become pretty messy.
Timoté Geimer
@ivan_popov3 Thank you Ivan for this really nice feedback! Too bad you discovered us 1 year too late. :-) May I ask you what you're using now?
Ivan  Popov
@timotegeimer To be honest, I'm using only Google Drive for this feature. But I will try your service​ as soon as I prepare all FAQ documents for my team