10 minutes to help a student

Jimi Desmet
7 replies
Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great day, and that your projects are going well. Today, I need your help to fill a survey for a research I am leading on the challenges SaaS founders come across with communication and marketing. I am leading this research as part of my master's degree in International Communication, and will only be using the answers collected anonymously for this dissertation. Once finished, I'll be able to share the results of my research with the people interested. So if you have 10 minutes, you could help me by sharing your personal experience here: https://forms.gle/WSRM2UC3pRtuoxKE9 Also you could share the link to other SaaS founders and interested entrepreneurs you know, it would literally save me. Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day :)

Replies

Karl Rinderknecht
hey @jimi_desmet - just completed the survey for you. Very straightforward. Care to share what you plan to use the information for? Might entice more people to take it! 😎
Jimi Desmet
Hi @_karlr , first of all, thank you very much for your participation, it means a lot! And you're right, I wanted to make my post as short as possible, but explaining the purpose is necessary, so I'll edit the post :) As part of my master's degree in International Communication, I am writing a dissertation on the challenges related to communication and marketing SaaS founders come across when working on their project. The answers will stay anonymous and will only be used for this dissertation, which will be written in French, as I studied in France. Once I'm done with the writing, I'll be pleased to share the results of my research to anyone interested :)
Karl Rinderknecht
@jimi_desmet Awesome. Sounds like a great topic and I'm sure the PH community will love to read your paper when it's done (or maybe a punchy blog post / synopsis)!
Jimi Desmet
@_karlr thank you so much for the support and the kind words
Frederick Sieber
I really want your assistance to fill a review for an examination I am driving on the difficulties SaaS organizers run over with correspondence and for more information about https://letsgradeit.com/review/ivypanda/ as a feature of my graduate degree in International Communication, and may be utilizing the responses gathered secretly for this thesis.
Danny Acton
When helping a student with an assignment, there are several things you can do to make the process more effective and efficient. the goal is to help the student develop the skills they need to complete the assignment on their own and also more they can check at goes on to describe site there. By providing targeted guidance and support, you can help them feel more confident and capable of completing the assignment successfully.
William
The world of dissertation writing is rife with challenges - from crafting a compelling proposal to conducting extensive research and finally, presenting your findings coherently. It's a journey that tests your limits. That's why I'm grateful to have found https://us.dissertationteam.com/ . Their dissertation writing services are a game-changer. Their team of experts not only eased the burden but also elevated the quality of my work. With their assistance, I completed my dissertation with confidence and earned the respect of my professors. If you need expert guidance, this is the place to be.