The Marketer’s Toolbox
The 60 marketing tools used by Buffer's marketing team
- Buffer88 reviewsBuffer is a software application for the web and mobile, designed to manage accounts in social networks.
- GIPHY55 reviewsGiphy, styled as GIPHY, is an American online database and search engine that allows users to search for and share short looping videos with no sound, that resemble animated GIF files.
- Noisli10 reviewsMix different sounds and create your perfect sound environment to work and relax. We provide background sounds that help to mask annoying noises in order to keep you sane, improve your focus and boost your productivity.
- Refind10 reviewsRefind helps you make the most of the web. Discover, save, and read more of what's relevant to you.
- Zoom136 reviewsZoom Video Communications is a company headquartered in San Jose, California that provides remote conferencing services using cloud computing.
- Discourse17 reviewsDiscourse is an open source Internet forum and mailing list management software application founded in 2013 by Jeff Atwood, Robin Ward, and Sam Saffron.
- Grammarly156 reviewsGrammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing. The Grammarly Keyboard goes where you go to make sure your writing always looks great. Whether you’re typing up an urgent email, an important LinkedIn message, or an essential Facebook post, Grammarly lets you write from your mobile device with confidence.
- Trello164 reviewsTrello is a web-based Kanban-style list-making application. Originally made by Fog Creek Software in 2011, it was spun out to form the basis of a separate company in 2014 and later sold to Atlassian in January 2017.
- Mailchimp37 reviewsMailchimp has email marketing, ads, landing pages, and CRM tools to grow your business on your terms. Get the word out with email, social ads, and make your life easier with automation. It's easy, and you can start for free.
- Sketch34 reviewsSketch gives you all the tools you need for a truly collaborative design process. From early ideas to pixel-perfect artwork, playable prototypes and developer handoff. It all starts here.
- Slack534 reviewsMake work life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Slack is the collaboration hub that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people around the world use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward.
- Calendly101 reviewsCalendly is your hub for scheduling meetings professionally and efficiently, eliminating the hassle of back-and-forth emails so you can get back to work.
- Typeform157 reviewsTypeform is a software as a service company that specializes in online form building and online surveys.
- Flux51 reviewsSoftware that stops your devices from keeping you awake at night. For Mac, Windows, Linux and iOS
- 1Password146 reviews1Password is the easiest way to store and use strong passwords. Log in to sites and fill forms securely with a single click.
- Filmora461 reviewsCreate amazing videos easily using Filmora's wide range of powerful editing tools.