Smart Home Products
Products that connect your home to the internet
- Noon Smart Lighting System3 reviewsNoon Smart Lighting System is lighting that adjusts with one-touch to enhance how you experience home.
- iRobot1 reviewiRobot Corporation is an American advanced technology company founded in 1990 by three members of MIT's Artificial Intelligence Lab who designed robots for space exploration and military defense.
- Angee8 reviewsAngee was born in 2015 as the result of the effort of the group of relentless founders, talented engineers, software developers & marketers, to bring a new, much-improved experience to secure homes.
- Misfit1 reviewA new platform for creativity, pop culture conversation, innovation, collabs with legendary artists. Watches. Tech accessories. Collectibles.
- August Home8 reviewsYour smart home starts at the front door. Control and monitor your home from anywhere with August Smart Locks and Doorbell Cam!
- Brilliance0 reviewsBrilliance brings the outside world into your home through Philips Hue lights. Set your location, choose what kind of lighting you want: sunlight, weather-based, urban lighting, northern lights, and more, set a schedule to turn the lights on and off, then sit back and enjoy your lights without having to fiddle with an app or dimmers.
- Raspberry Pi56 reviewsThe Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom by the Raspberry Pi Foundation to promote teaching of basic computer science in schools and in developing countries.
- Nest Thermostat6 reviewsThe Nest brand name was originally owned by Nest Labs, co-founded by former Apple engineers Tony Fadell and Matt Rogers in 2010. Nest.com has moved to the Google Store. Nest and Google Home have joined forces as Google Nest.
- Netatmo1 reviewDiscover Netatmo smart security solutions to protect your home inside and outside. Easy to install and without extra fees.
- NARAN2 reviewsMicroBot Sense is a tiny smart sensor that can monitor temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide level, TVOC level, noise level, light intensity and movements and give users more insights about their environment and air quality with push alerts.