Quantified Self software
A collection of apps and software that have been featured on https://exist.io/blog
- Clue2 reviewsClue is a period, ovulation, and pregnancy tracker with a clear mission: to empower you to know your body, through all stages of life, and whatever your reproductive decisions may be. Trust and transparency is at the core of everything we do.
- Sleep Cycle1 reviewImprove your sleep with Sleep Cycle, an intelligent alarm clock and tracker that analyzes patterns and wakes you up in your lightest sleep phase.
- Moves1 reviewMoves is an automatic diary of your life. Your daily storyline and maps show where, when, and how much you move.
- Habit List5 reviewsHabit List includes everything you need to reach your goals, wrapped in a beautiful and intuitive interface. It motivates you, helps you stay focused, and keeps you on track. It’s for all the little things that make a big difference.
- RescueTime28 reviewsProductivity Data Junkies. Helping folks stay happy and productive in the modern workplace.
- Gyroscope51 reviewsUse the Gyroscope app on iPhone, Apple Watch & Android to track everything about your life in one place. If you don’t have any wearables, get started with our built in steps, sleep, places and mood trackers! For the ultimate exprience, connect an Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit or Oura ring to get your Health Score and start optimizing everything about your body.
- Exist1 reviewEvery day we're creating mountains of data about ourselves. What could it tell us if we understood it? Your data + Exist = a personal assistant that's always with you. We find the hidden connections in the things you do, and turn numbers into meaningful insights.
- Momentum6 reviewsMomentum is everything you need to get motivated, stay on track, and accomplish your goals.