Popular Voice Apps & Skills
- Google Assistant23 reviewsMeet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions. Tell it to do things. It’s your own personal Google, always ready to help. Find answers and get things done while on-the-go with the help of your Google Assistant. Remind yourself to stop by the store, pull up your travel photos to show a friend, or make a dinner reservation. With the Assistant app, you can: - Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mom.") - Send text messages (e.g. "Text my bestie.") - Email your boss (e.g. "Here is the latest TPS report.") - Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.") - Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9.") - Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.") - Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.") - Weather information (e.g. "Do I need an umbrella today?") *Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Spotify215 reviewsWith Spotify, you can play millions of songs and podcasts for free. Listen to the songs and podcasts you love and find music from all over the world. With Spotify, you have access to a world of free music, curated playlists, artists, and podcasts you love. Discover new music, podcasts and listen to your favorite artists, albums, or create a playlist with the latest songs to suit your mood.
- NPR1 reviewNational Public Radio is an American privately and publicly funded non-profit membership media organization based in Washington, DC NPR differs from other non-profit membership media organizations.
- Product Hunt964 reviewsFounded in 2013 as a tiny side project, Product Hunt has become the place for makers and companies to launch their latest app, gadget, or physical products to the world. It's a global community of friendly folks sharing and discussing the latest in tech.
- Uber107 reviewsUber offers peer-to-peer ridesharing, ride service hailing, food delivery, and a micromobility system with electric bikes and scooters. The company is based in San Francisco and has operations in over 785 metropolitan areas worldwide.
- Plex6 reviewsPlex is a client–server media player system plus an ancillary software suite. The Plex Media Server desktop application runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux.