Mailbox is dead and we need good email clients!
- Polymail119 reviewsPolymail is the email platform for teams. By combining email with real time collaboration and integrating it with your team's other tools, Polymail allows everyone to work together seamlessly, move faster, and be more productive.
- Printer Pro by Readdle55 reviewsPrinter Pro lets you wirelessly print from the iPhone or iPad. It can print directly to many Wi-Fi printers or any printer attached to your Mac or PC via helper application installed on your computer.
- Mailplane2 reviewsManage all your Gmail, Calendar and Contacts accounts in Mailplane instead of cluttering up your browser window.
- Kiwi for Gmail11 reviewsDistinct from what Gmail uses in the browser, we designed a powerful engine that allows multiple accounts to be used together with 100% fidelity and no conflicts. It works with Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides as well.
- Nylas7 reviewsNylas Mail is an open-source desktop email client by Nylas, known for its emphasis on user-contributed extensions.
- Sortd35 reviewsAn uncomplicated, easy to use CRM for professionals & teams using Gmail/G-Suite. You’re working your leads & dealing with customers in email anyway - manage it all visually, with practically no additional effort. A Trello-style sales pipeline, follow-up reminders & sales reports right in Gmail help you see your opportunities clearly & close more.
- Canary Mail8 reviewsThe best email client for Mac & the best email app for iPhone & iPad. Get secure email encryption for Gmail, Office 365, iCloud & Yahoo w PGP. Now on App Store.