Machine Learning at Work
Machine Learning-enabled tools that will make you more effective at work
- Journal for Chrome31 reviewsJournal is the place to visually organize content and ideas from anywhere, helping you clear your head.
- VoiceOps0 reviewsVoiceOps is the AI coaching & training platform. Our platform offers one place to get visibility into sales calls and to provide coaching to reps. Our customers plug into VoiceOps and immediately have a world-class coaching infrastructure at their fingertips.
- Cassette6 reviewsCassette is the best way for designers to record & share user interviews. With almost no overhead, you can record, transcribe, and bookmark key moments in user interviews – and share it all with your team.
- Troops6 reviewsTroops.ai provides salesforce automation platform that gives real-time transparency around salesforce information. It serves as a Slackbot for sales team.
- Grammarly156 reviewsGrammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing. The Grammarly Keyboard goes where you go to make sure your writing always looks great. Whether you’re typing up an urgent email, an important LinkedIn message, or an essential Facebook post, Grammarly lets you write from your mobile device with confidence.
- X.ai57 reviewsWith x.ai, you have full control over your schedule and productivity. Create a new meeting by filling out a simple form, pressing ‘schedule,’ and you’re all set! Your scheduling assistant, Amy, will negotiate with your guests and find a time that works for you and all other attendees.
- Slack536 reviewsMake work life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. Slack is the collaboration hub that brings the right people, information, and tools together to get work done. From Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, millions of people around the world use Slack to connect their teams, unify their systems, and drive their business forward.
- HireVue0 reviewsHireVue's online video interviewing software and pre-employment assessments platform uses AI and validated IO psychology to get you the best talent, faster.
- Entelo0 reviewsEntelo, Inc. is a privately held technology company located in San Francisco, California. Entelo offers a SaaS platform used by recruiters and hiring managers to find potential employees.
- Textio1 reviewTextio is the augmented writing platform that instantly transforms your rough ideas into powerful language with a single keystroke. Building on the words you type, Textio's data-fueled predictive engine generates highly effective writing that sounds like you.
- Pymetrics1 reviewpymetrics puts potential over pedigree. Using neuroscience + AI, pymetrics matches candidates to jobs and companies where they'll perform at the highest levels. Our proven neuroscience games assess the cognitive and emotional strengths of candidates, and our machine learning algorithms match them to their ideal jobs.