KP's no-code and low-code stack
I'm Karthik Puvvada, often called 'KP' by friends and my audience on the Internet. I'm a founder, creator and coach based out of Atlanta. I currently work as a Program Director at Day One, a premier founder school backed by Gary Vee and Antler Ventures. In the past, I’ve built several global entrepreneurial communities (including On Deck No-Code Fellowship) from scratch to $1m in revenue. Here's my low code and no code stack
- 248 reviewsSoftr turns your Airtable data into a beautiful and powerful website, web app or client portal. Pick a template or start from scratch.
- 156 reviewsBubble introduces a new way to build a web application. It’s a point-and-click programming tool, entirely without code. Bubble hosts all applications on its cloud platform.
- 73 reviewsGlide turns spreadsheets into beautiful, easy-to-use apps, without code. Pick a spreadsheet or start with a template, customize your app, then share it instantly with anyone. Start today for free!
- 210 reviewsAirtable is the all-in-one collaboration platform empowering 80,000+ companies.
- 136 reviewsCombine the power of a spreadsheet with built-in integrations from your business apps. Automate workflows and build tools that make work simpler.
- 66 reviewsCreate a website in less than a minute that’s easy to manage and looks great, with instant page loads, SEO optimization, and no-code. All your content stays in Notion so you can focus on creating while Super handles the rest.
- 87 reviewsXano is the fastest way to build a scalable backend for your App using No Code. Each Xano account comes with a scalable server, a flexible database, and a No Code API builder that can transform, filter, and integrate with data from anywhere.