Apps, extensions, books and other resources to help you write better and encourage you to write more.
- Realmac Software is an independent software company based in Brighton, England.
- The world's most popular modern open source publishing platform. A headless Node.js CMS used by Apple, Sky News, Tinder and thousands more. MIT licensed, with 30k+ stars on Github.
- Hemingway Editor 3.0 is a tool which will make your writing one of a kind! It will not only check your grammar, but it will enrich your text, format it and make it ready to share with the world! You can upload directly to Medium and WordPress or you can make it to any web page by exporting to HTML.
- Grammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing. The Grammarly Keyboard goes where you go to make sure your writing always looks great. Whether you’re typing up an urgent email, an important LinkedIn message, or an essential Facebook post, Grammarly lets you write from your mobile device with confidence.
- When you share your document using Draft, any changes your collaborator makes are on their own copy of the document, and you get to accept or ignore each individual change they make.
- Semrush is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights. Semrush is a popular SEO tool for conducting keyword research, competitor analysis, and Google Ad optimization.
- BlankPage is a motivational writing service that helps you build a habit of writing. By giving fiction writers a clear process, and helping them set achievable goals, we try to help more people than ever before finish their first drafts.