Fashion Meets Tech
Innovative ways fashion and tech are converging.
- WANNABY110 reviewsWANNABY is building a mass market mobile AR platform & tech so consumers can Try-On shoes, jewellery and apparel before making a purchase.
- YUR95 reviewsUses VR movement data to determine fitness metrics, across any game without hardware. YUR Features: - Calorie Estimates - Leveling (1 XP = 1 kCAL) - Fitness Goals - Historical Tracking - Multiuser Support - Overlay - Heart Rate Tracker Support (Optional)
- Gildform2 reviewsGildform is an online, on-demand jewelry design and manufacturing platform. Giving brands and designers on-demand jewelry production, high-quality finishing, fast-to-market lead times and the expertise developed over several years in the jewelry industry.
- Beluga3 reviewsBeluga is opensource software for rolling your own ecommerce site. It is built with React + Node, and uses Stripe to handle payment processing. belugajs.com has documentation, tutorials, and a gallery of example projects.
- Louie Vuitton Tambour Horizon1 reviewThe Tambour Horizon connected watch offers a unique connected experience that fully embodies Louis Vuitton’s signature Spirit of Travel.
- Dogs'n'Sox5 reviewsThe most fashionable custom socks the money can buy. Every pair of Dogs'n'Sox is 100% unique hand designed.
- Shopify161 reviewsJoin the best of over 800,000 Shopify merchants selling online, in-store, and everywhere in between. For assistance, reach out to @ShopifySupport
- VC Starter Kit11 reviewsEverything you need to look like a VC - including a Patagonia fleece vest. The profits from this bundle go to @AllRaise.
- North45 reviewsIntroducing Focals, custom-built smart glasses with a holographic display — available with Prescription and Non-prescription lenses — Starting at $599.
- Spectacles53 reviewsSpectacles are glasses that Snap! Capture the moment with HD photo and video, then share it on Snapchat or anywhere else.
- Shoppalog1 reviewThis product allows people to find online shops effectively by following others' footprints. Once you followed someone, his/her recommendations will be at the top of your search result. Imagine one day you can browse around with different KOL suggestions
- The Verge28 reviewsThe Verge covers the intersection of technology, science, art, and culture. The Verge is part of the Vox Media family and is joined by Vox.com, SB Nation, Polygon, Eater, Racked, Curbed, and Re/code.
- ZOZOSUIT4 reviewsIntroducing the ZOZOSUIT, capable of capturing 15,000 body measurements in mere seconds. Order yours FREE at zozosuit.com and unlock a size-free shopping experience where you can find men's and women's basics (jeans, tees and more) custom-fitted to your exact measurements. All of this without ever leaving your house. The ZOZOSUIT ships Spring 2018.
- Silentmode27 reviewsSilentmode is a powernap mask with immersive, high-end wireless audio and customised relaxation training through a 'Nap-iness' algorithm.
- Dapp Life - Crypto Clothing Brand2 reviewsDapplife is the first real crypto streetwear brand. A movement for crypto enthusiasts to step out from the shadows and represent the blockchain in the world. We collaborated with one of the best graphic artists in Manhattan, David Soto, to create original, crypto-inspired, hand drawn designs.
- Hyde Closet0 reviewsOur professional stylists put together high-end outfits that are hand delivered to your doorstep. The clothes are yours for a week to wear out to dates, parties or the office. We handle the pickup and dry cleaning. It's that simple. Plans start at just $50.