Great products built by black makers 🙌🏽🙌🏾🙌🏿
- Yaheard2 reviewsYaheard allows users to share their opinions with the world. Our news feature combined with an emphasis on Face-to-Face interactions helps users have informed conversations with their friends on not just trending topics, but anything they’re passionate about.
- Textalytic2 reviewsNatural Language Processing in the Browser - No more writing complex Python/R code or mastering various packages to get high-quality information from text
- Gyroscope51 reviewsUse the Gyroscope app on iPhone, Apple Watch & Android to track everything about your life in one place. If you don’t have any wearables, get started with our built in steps, sleep, places and mood trackers! For the ultimate exprience, connect an Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit or Oura ring to get your Health Score and start optimizing everything about your body.
- Yellowzine1 review"Yellowzine is a booklet of journeys, a collection in which ethnic minority artists have the liberty to recount and reflect on their process; what makes them artists, and where it all began. We're aiming to use societies’ marginalisation of artists of colour to create our own space." - Aisha Ayoadde, Founder of Yellowzine
- Soldsie0 reviewsSoldsie is a social shopping service allowing merchants to collect payments from consumers through the comments section for Facebook and Instagram.
- Indie Hackers175 reviewsIndie Hackers is a place where the founders of profitable businesses and side projects can share their stories transparently, and where entrepreneurs can come to read and learn from those examples. It's also a community where individual "indie hackers" come together to share their experiences, give and receive feedback, and rely on each other for support.
- Shop46 reviewsFollow along on a live map, get notifications at every step, and keep your orders organized in one place. Shop lets you follow all your online shopping deliveries with map tracking and real time updates from your shopping cart to your home.
- Afrocenchix6 reviewsAfrocenchix is an e-commerce and content platform all about natural haircare. Get soft, manageable, beautiful kinks and curls with their plant powered botanicals. Natural and organic, ethically produced and tested by real women to make sure it really works.
- Afrocks2 reviewsAfrocks (beta) is a platform for on demand afro hair beauty in London. Want to rock your natural hair in a new style? Braids? Lox? Twists? Enter your postcode and book an appointment with your nearest specialist.
- Hustle Crew Membership20 reviewsBlack Lives Matter. How do you keep supporting Black people in your communities even when the hashtag ends? Our membership will gives you the tools and resources you need to be an advocate with weekly case studies and monthly workshops from $15/month.
- POCIT Jobs6 reviewsPOCIT Jobs is a jobs board for people of color in tech with open roles from companies committed to diversity and inclusion. It's a spin off product from POCIT which features stories of diverse people in the industry and provides careers advice on resume building and navigating the office. They recently interviewed Indie Hackers' Courtland Allen.
- PeopleOfColorInTech1 reviewPOCIT highlights the stories of people of color in tech. www.peopleofcolorintech.com We also have an amazing recruitment platform where people of color can find great jobs in tech. www.pocitjobs.com
- Omni!23 reviewsOmni was an American tech-based on-demand storage and rental company based in San Francisco, California.