Artificial Intelligence for All
A collection of top AI-powered tools and products for work and play
- Looka40 reviewsLogojoy is now Looka! Design a Logo, make a website, and create a Brand Identity you’ll love with the power of Artificial Intelligence. 100% free to use.Use Looka's AI-powered platform to design a logo, make a website, and build a brand you love.
- X.ai57 reviewsWith x.ai, you have full control over your schedule and productivity. Create a new meeting by filling out a simple form, pressing ‘schedule,’ and you’re all set! Your scheduling assistant, Amy, will negotiate with your guests and find a time that works for you and all other attendees.
- VoiceOps0 reviewsVoiceOps is the AI coaching & training platform. Our platform offers one place to get visibility into sales calls and to provide coaching to reps. Our customers plug into VoiceOps and immediately have a world-class coaching infrastructure at their fingertips.
- SendPulse43 reviewsSendPulse maximizes the core metric of e-mail marketing - newsletter open rate - atomatically. We collect tons of data about billions of subscribers in our system and predict the best time and channel for each subscriber when to deliver the next message to him. In a result our customers see 50% open rate increase in average.
- Sleep Watch by Bodymatter7 reviewsSleepWatch is a health-focused sleep app that automatically tracks sleep with the Apple Watch. It uses A.I. to help you track, achieve, and improve.
- Everypixel56 reviewsEverypixel finds the best photos to help creative people save time, money and nerves.It is a powerful search engine that indexes 50 paid and free stock image websites, and allows users to search through a massive database of stock photos in seconds.
- LifeTracker7 reviewsLifeTracker is intelligent mobile application that manages tasks automatically based on tracking and predicting user behavior. Do the right thing at the right time. Achieving goals is simple: right things at the right time and place. LifeTracker just knows when to remind you about them.
- Statsbot5 reviewsStatsbot is helping you take control of your raw data, providing an all-in-one analysis tool for engineers and non-tech folks alike. Statsbot’s simple dashboards, seamless Slack integration, and premiere customer service are helping teams everywhere get more out of their data.
- Pacemaker0 reviewsInstant mix magic! Pick your tracks or playlist from Spotify or iTunes and let our AI DJ help you create a masterpiece. When done, share it with friends!* **Apple Design Award Winner 2015** **App Store Best of 2015 and 2014** **App Store Editor’s Choice 2014–2017**
- Nexar0 reviewsNexar was established in 2015 with a mission: to reduce the chance of collisions and to make the road safer for everyone. Like a school of fish or a flock of birds, we want to get every car on the road moving safely and smoothly together. Using a Nexar-powered dashcam, AI and inter-vehicle networking, Nexar makes every car a smart car and is building the world’s first safe driving network.
- Motion AI2 reviewsVisually build, train, & deploy chatbots to do just about anything. We have joined the HubSpot family!
- Duo Security4 reviewsDuo is a user-centric zero trust security platform that protects access to sensitive data at scale for all users, all devices and all applications.
- Amazon95 reviewsAmazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Prisma36 reviewsPrisma transforms your photos into artworks using the styles of famous artists: Van Gogh, Picasso, Levitan, etc.
- Iris.ai2 reviewsUse Natural Language Processing to review massive collections of research papers or patents: find the right documents, extract all their key data or identify the most precise pieces of knowledge.
- 869 reviewsSearch the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.
- Grammarly157 reviewsGrammarly is a technology company that develops a digital writing tool using artificial intelligence and natural language processing. The Grammarly Keyboard goes where you go to make sure your writing always looks great. Whether you’re typing up an urgent email, an important LinkedIn message, or an essential Facebook post, Grammarly lets you write from your mobile device with confidence.
- Init.ai1 reviewInit.ai is a developer platform that enables its users to design and develop language conversational mobile applications.