22 All Time ❤️'s & Little Known 💎's
A few of Nina's all time favorite apps and little known gems that you should be using.
- Spectacle8 reviewsSpectacle is a simple utility that allows you to easily organize your windows without using a mouse. Those familiar with similar apps will find Spectacle to be a simple and unobtrusive way to become more productive while using your Mac.
- Short Menu6 reviewsIn times of social networks and smartphones we use URLs all day. But they can be really long - too long! They neither look pleasant on our small screens nor in longer texts on big screens. They take away space - important space.
- SourceForge0 reviewsSourceForge is a web-based service that offers software developers a centralized online location to control and manage free and open-source software projects.
- The Great Suspender25 reviewsA lightweight extension to reduce chrome's memory footprint. Perfect if you have a lot of tabs open at the same time. Tabs that have not been viewed after a configurable length of time will be automagically suspended in the background, freeing up the memory and CPU being consumed by that tab.
- PopClip4 reviewsPopClip is a pop-up menu for macOS that enables myriad actions every time you highlight text, making commonly performed actions easier to access and execute.
- Flux51 reviewsSoftware that stops your devices from keeping you awake at night. For Mac, Windows, Linux and iOS
- Mixmax27 reviewsA feature-rich email app that extends Gmail's functionality and delivers enhanced productivity for customer-facing teams
- Bartender2 reviewsBartender lets you organize your menu bar icons, by hiding them, rearranging them, show hidden items with a click or keyboard shortcut and have icons show when they update.
- Helium5 reviewsMultitask with ease. Helium is a floating browser window that allows you to watch media while you work. Your content will never fall behind your other windows even as you switch tasks.
- Itsycal3 reviewsItsycal is a tiny menu bar calendar. If you want, it will display your events as a companion to the Mac Calendar app. Itsycal has Dark Mode, ISO week numbers, a customizable system clock replacement, and more.
- Muzzle17 reviewsMuzzle is a simple mac app to silence embarrassing notifications while screen-sharing.
- Chirr App10 reviewsChirr App splits your text into tweet-sized chunks and posts it as a Twitter thread, so you don’t have to.