Demystify venture capital & learn to think like an investor
Entering StartUpLand is an essential guide for startup joiners, helping them deconstruct and navigate the startup organization.
#BreakIntoVC is a book that teaches you:
• The fundamentals of the venture capital industry and how it works
• The difference between accelerators, angel investors, early stage VCs and late stage VCs
• How to understand any market
• The key metrics that matter to VCs
• How to value early and late stage technology companies
• How to reach venture capitalists
• How to land a job, internship or learning-based opportunity at a venture capital firm
• How to handle a mock call with a venture capitalist
• How to spot great technology businesses in your everyday life
• How to pitch a business to venture capitalists
• Case studies on how five other people broke into the venture capital
Art of Money Getting is a free ebook written by P.T. Barnum in 1880. One of the original books on entrepreneurship, Art of Money Getting is packed with great business advice still applicable today.
Silicon Valley is a modern utopia where anyone can change the world. Unless you're a woman.
In this powerful exposé, Bloomberg TV journalist Emily Chang reveals how Silicon Valley got so sexist despite its utopian ideals, why bro culture endures despite decades of companies claiming the moral high ground and how women are finally starting to speak out and fight back.
Rocket Billionaires is the inside story of the new race to conquer space, as Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos spend billions of their own money to explore the final frontier.
Gods of the Valley breaks down Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple, exploring the businesses, the big problems, upcoming market trends and potential disruptions which impact today’s tech giants.
Time to rate the top tech companies and look at potential acquisitions, market changes and growth opportunities which will fuel the next era of riches