#BreakIntoVC is a book that teaches you:
• The fundamentals of the venture capital industry and how it works
• The difference between accelerators, angel investors, early stage VCs and late stage VCs
• How to understand any market
• The key metrics that matter to VCs
• How to value early and late stage technology companies
• How to reach venture capitalists
• How to land a job, internship or learning-based opportunity at a venture capital firm
• How to handle a mock call with a venture capitalist
• How to spot great technology businesses in your everyday life
• How to pitch a business to venture capitalists
• Case studies on how five other people broke into the venture capital
In the digital-age we must rethink the integration of minds and machines, of products and platforms, and of the core and the crowd. In all three cases, the balance now favors the second element of the pair, with massive implications for how we run our companies and live our lives.
The author of the New York Times best seller The $100 Startup shows how to launch a profitable side hustle in just 27 days. Designed for the busy and impatient, this detailed road map will show you how to select, launch, refine, and make money from your side hustle in under a month.
Product Hunt surfaces the best new products, every day. It's a place for product-loving enthusiasts to share and geek out about the latest mobile apps, websites, hardware projects, and tech creations.