Switch Bot is a smart IoT robot to mechanically control all your switches and buttons.
#BreakIntoVC is a book that teaches you:
• The fundamentals of the venture capital industry and how it works
• The difference between accelerators, angel investors, early stage VCs and late stage VCs
• How to understand any market
• The key metrics that matter to VCs
• How to value early and late stage technology companies
• How to reach venture capitalists
• How to land a job, internship or learning-based opportunity at a venture capital firm
• How to handle a mock call with a venture capitalist
• How to spot great technology businesses in your everyday life
• How to pitch a business to venture capitalists
• Case studies on how five other people broke into the venture capital
Art of Money Getting is a free ebook written by P.T. Barnum in 1880. One of the original books on entrepreneurship, Art of Money Getting is packed with great business advice still applicable today.
New York Times bestseller from Shark Tank star and Fubu Founder Daymond John on why starting a business on a limited budget can be an entrepreneur's greatest competitive advantage.
In the digital-age we must rethink the integration of minds and machines, of products and platforms, and of the core and the crowd. In all three cases, the balance now favors the second element of the pair, with massive implications for how we run our companies and live our lives.
Kickstarter Launch Formula is a step-by-step launch framework for your upcoming Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign. Learn how to validate, test, and develop your next project for maximum impact.
The author of the New York Times best seller The $100 Startup shows how to launch a profitable side hustle in just 27 days. Designed for the busy and impatient, this detailed road map will show you how to select, launch, refine, and make money from your side hustle in under a month.