Making contracts and proposals is a big time suck for me and my time so I'm looking for a solution that could streamline this process. The tool must include the ability for the client to sign the contract electronically and export it as a PDF if needed.
- I really like Bonsai since it's cross-platform, super simple, and an all-in-one tool for freelance biz dev + accounting. You can set-up automated invoices if you'd like, or send them manually. The proposals aren't super customizable, but they look nice overall and have a few different components you can include in them. The expense tracking tool is top notch.
- 20Agile CRMHi Evan, Agile CRM's eDocs & proposals feature (https://www.agilecrm.com/edocs-a...) would answer your requirements. With it, you can: - Streamline your document management and signature process. - Easily import documents from the cloud or directly from your computer. - Create customized eDocs and proposals templates. - With the ability to include an electronic signature in your document, you’ll provide a faster, more painless document signing process to your customers, no matter where they are. - Track comments between you and your client. Hope I helped! :)
- I haven't personally used it to be honest but it appears to be pretty good. Proposals only, no contracts.
- 3DubsadoOne stop shop for Contracts, Questionnaires, Proposals and Invoices. Also includes a client portal, workflows and easy automation
- 3Better ProposalsI hate writing proposals. Since using BP, I cut down the time it takes me to write proposals by more than half. BP has beautiful template and they just realeased a ton of proposals themes that fit almost any freelancers business. Their pricing module just got an update, too. No matter how you charge your clients, you'll be able to autómata it.