I've tried every time-tracking/invoicing app there is for freelancers, but when I finally tried AND CO I was instantly sold!
Both the web app and mobile app are a delight to use. They are fast and just work without any hiccups. The features are great and have helped me save a ton of time on admin work. Sending an invoice or a contract is a breeze. You also get a real, live human to ask for help! Need to invoice a client? Have a question about your taxes? Simply send a message to your CO and they will always have your back!
Their dev team is also great! I requested a couple features and they were released within a few weeks. That showed me that the team at AND CO listen to their customers and give me confidence to use this app for the long-term.
It's not often that I fall in love with an app. AND CO is the exception. Highly recommended.
Makes it super easy to invoice in a beautiful simple way that clients love. Offering credit card, PayPal and bank ACH payments really feels like it helps me get paid faster and looks professional. It's also a breeze to confirm that I've received payment and is helpful to get reminders of outstanding invoices. Love hearing the chime when money rolls in.
Can't believe I forgot to mention the support crew. I'm so used to banking/financial apps making service an afterthought. Whenever I have a question or issue they're on it within minutes and always eager to help.
- I really like Bonsai since it's cross-platform, super simple, and an all-in-one tool for freelance biz dev + accounting. You can set-up automated invoices if you'd like, or send them manually. The proposals aren't super customizable, but they look nice overall and have a few different components you can include in them. The expense tracking tool is top notch.
- Hi Evan, Agile CRM's eDocs & proposals feature (https://www.agilecrm.com/edocs-a...) would answer your requirements. With it, you can: - Streamline your document management and signature process. - Easily import documents from the cloud or directly from your computer. - Create customized eDocs and proposals templates. - With the ability to include an electronic signature in your document, you’ll provide a faster, more painless document signing process to your customers, no matter where they are. - Track comments between you and your client. Hope I helped! :)
Great product - we went through several time tracking apps on our journey to use Harvest and this is the best for us.
The Asana integration is wicked!
Whilst the UI is ever so slightly dated and some functions can be a little hard to find than they should be but on a whole it is, in fact, very functional and infinitely better than some pretty but clunky app.
- I hate writing proposals. Since using BP, I cut down the time it takes me to write proposals by more than half. BP has beautiful template and they just realeased a ton of proposals themes that fit almost any freelancers business. Their pricing module just got an update, too. No matter how you charge your clients, you'll be able to autómata it.
- One stop shop for Contracts, Questionnaires, Proposals and Invoices. Also includes a client portal, workflows and easy automation
We have used it for 6 month, we were looking for a tool to increase the efficacy of our time tracking and productivity, and TMetric turned out to be perfect! It's ingrained in our daily routine now. Highly recommended!
I am glad to share my personal opinion about TMetric - time tracker for Linux.
TMetric helps you to be more productive and manage your tasks and time. When I started to use TMetric I have noticed that I became more productive at work as I know how much time I spend for each task and I managed to reduce the waste of time.
- Flipbox is free online directory for watching movies and💏 TV shows without spending a single penny. It is best 🍎alternative to Netflix, Amazon, Hulu , HBO..✔ You can watch unlimited episodes and titles.. Choose from millions of them🤔 The first ones to visit will get an exclusive offer later on💰💰 MADE BY MOVIE LOVER FOR MOVUE LOVERS