- Each discussion with Taskade relates to the task list. This enables me and my team to speak about a project and also to see the time schedule, assignments and objectives of the project on the same screen. The task is simple to use and combines the finest aspects of a straightforward todo list with strong templates that make project management and teams a breeze.
- With our startup, we're a team of 3 people who often remote from home. Some tips that have helped us as a team: - Always set a status (at home, sick, commuting) so you know where everyone is + it also helps to know if they're able to answer quickly. - Make sure to use different channels (we use marketing, website, fulfilment, product, ...) - Work with mentions if you need the attention of your co-workers (type: @+name) - Use threads to respond: simply click the 'add reaction'. This way you won't clutter Slack and it will be easier to find conversations in the future - Create a fun channel to share off topic stuff. Great for team bonding! - GIF's are also fun, you can add Giphy to Slack. Typing /giphy + any word will add a fun gif to your conversation and you'll never know what you're gonna getMaybe the obvious answer. But I think Slack's the best option here. For small projects I like it in coordination with Trello. Makes communication/keeping on the same page very easy.
- Loop brings team messaging to your inbox so you and your team can share emails and quick messages in one place. Loop is a secure email desktop app that works with your Gmail, Outlook or any Office365 account. Install Loop, connect it with your existing inbox, create your sales, marketing, management or any other project teams and start messaging.😻😎
- Illia Strikhar made this productI use it daily to manage all of my projects. I don’t have to use Trello or Slack or Google Docs anymore — it’s all here and it’s all connected. Recently Nifty unrolled a new set of features that let me see who’s working on what in a team across all my projects, as well as see the roadmaps of all my projects in one screen. ❤️
- Hello, An optimal project management would include seamless integration with your sales and marketing team. A CRM software like Agile CRM would facilitate you with streamlined drag-and-drop project management tools, which would make integration with sales and marketing teams a cake walk with different options to check and track the status of your projects. Agile CRM's project management tool would allow you to move your tasks between different sections, edit or delete tasks, and mark them as complete and also lets you sort tasks based on Priority, Due Date, Owner or Status. This software helps you cut through the clutter of all the tasks of your team members and reach your task list directly. Hence, you can save lots of time and efforts and concentrate on whats important. You can also maintain a constant contact with your team members and assign tasks according to there field of expertise. You can also chat and video call your team members for better coordination and organized workflow. Apart from team management, Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM which enables you to automate your sales, marketing, and service facilities to your customers for an all-in-one CRM experience. It is a very affordable software, especially for small and medium-size businesses. You can try it for free for up to 10 users before making an actual purchase: https://www.agilecrm.com/project...Hello, Mainul Co-ordination and communication amongst the team members is a preliminary factor for better results in a business. This can be well managed and executed with the help of a project management software. Monitoring the tasks in the hierarchy line, communication by chatting, video messages, emails etc are the primary objectives of a project management software. Monitoring the employers and their tasks are made easy with the project management tool for Agile CRM. Have a quick overlook of the tasks and their status as overdue, completed etc. Use the drag-drop interface to create and assign tasks for a fellow teammate or employee. View the tasks as per your convenience by setting filters for only your task, pending tasks, ongoing tasks etc. Make notes about the tasks and status to always be updated about the situation. Agile CRM also offers video messaging and live chats for better communication and interaction among the team members. Agile CRM is an All-in-One CRM with Sales, Marketing, and Service automation. You can always check out their features with a free account! Here, is the link for Project Management: https://www.agilecrm.com/project...
- Sammy Schuckert made this productRemote work is tough, we all know that. Lito helps my team to bring back these water cooler conversation, overcome loneliness, and inefficient communication as a remote team. Changing our habit of how we communicate drastically reduced the number of chat messages and helped us really talk more with each other again.
- Tonkean is the perfect tool to use for team management. To get the most out of the platform, all you need to do is - 1. Identify what you want to track 2. Pull in key business tools and platforms 3. Determine triggers 4. Assign owners 5. Let Tonkean work its magic The platform then monitors your information and waits for a trigger to go off or a due date to come. Our AI-powered chatbot then reaches out to the respective owner and requests an update. Whatever their response is, the information is then brought back into Tonkean. Our chatbot also learns how to get the most from your team. What time of day are they most likely to respond? What day of the week? etc. We like to think of Tonkean as the tool that will eliminate all back and forth, status updates and tracking down of information for management (and entire teams). It really is a game-changer for anyone who has used the platform.
- There are many products are there but my suggestion is troop messenger I use on a day-to-day basis, and it would be difficult to single out the most useful one. Why I recommend our product is because it helps a lot to discussions with co-workers, You can share documents, images, Video calls, Audio calls, etc.. It is one of the best business marketing applications that allow the overseer to monitor the messages to analyze the contribution of members of the organization.
- Laure Albouy made this productGreat product for all your team's documentation, knowledge, meeting notes, brainstorm docs and anything that you want to save and find easily as a team :)