- Made just for you Fitness isn’t one-size-fits-all. 8fit's exercise programs and meal plans are customized to you and your goals. - Tracking for meals and activities outside the plan - Daily challenges and tips for extra motivation Custom meal plans If you’re dismissing nutrition, you could be missing out on potential results. Our personalized plans help you reach your goal and savor getting there. - Simple and delicious recipes designed by nutritionists - Satisfying meals that span all the macronutrients: proteins, fats and carbs - In-app shopping list to make life that much easier HIIT your way to fit Our workout plans meet you where you are, no matter where you’re starting, and challenge you to achieve the next step. - Weekly plans customized to individual fitness level - Rooted in High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), a science-backed mode of exercise ideal for weight loss - Intense and effective 5-to-15 minute sessions rev metabolism, increase strength and build endurance
- A lot of free workouts and most of them don't need of any equipmentFreeletics is like the most hardcore of all apps here, but once you're in it, it's awesome. Plus it's a very complete workout, not focusing only on strength or cardio, but the two at the same time. Recently, they also added Gym and Running apps for people that want to focus on these areas in addition to crossfit (one subscription = access to all three apps).
- Heria.pro app creates, customizes, and schedules workouts & programs in the style that renowned calisthenics and fitness athlete, Chris Heria uses to build muscle, lose fat, and develop technique. Heria.Pro creates workouts catered specifically to you and your fitness needs, utilizing an algorithm that learns your preferences and workout style. Each workout is fully customizable by you and can be saved/scheduled to be used anytime with a very easy to follow workout planner. It comes equipped with a robust analytics feature where you can track your fitness goals with details like your top target muscles trained, top exercises, and workouts per day/week/month.
- I got the Fitbit Charge 2 as a gift and was so amazingly surprised about how helpful it was to use the Charge 2 with the Fitbit App. I now track my macronutrients and calories, physical activities, water consumption, sleeping analytics, and reproductive health. It also integrates well with other apps and has a great social community that you can access. I also opted to pay $35 for a year of "Fitbit Coach" which is packed with exercises that sync with the Charge 2.
- The only fitness app I know of that tracks your fitness progress on your body inch by inch. BodyBarista measures your body based on 2 pictures you take with your iPhone in front of the mirror, and returns your entire body in inches/cm. It also measures your Body Fat %.
- Paul made this productWeiqht is the best app to get an overview about your body and to add your weight and body fat percentage into Apple Health. Weiqht further enriches your measured data by automatically calculating 'Lean Body Mass', 'Fat Mass' and the 'Body Mass Index' (BMI) for you — and adds them to Health. (disclaimer: I'm the maker)
- You can log how much calories you consumed (once you integrate myfitnesspal) and track what types of workout you did. I personally do weight training and this app works beautifully. If you have Apple Watch, I think the results will double. (I only have iPhone but it's still pretty good)
- You can follow a gym plan customised to you and your goals! Start an interactive workout and it tells you exactly which exercises to do, how many sets, reps and how to do the exercise with easy to follow videos! Complete a new level each week - the workouts change every week to challenge you and keep things fresh.. Our personal trainers create the plans using our database of over 3000 exercises and include the latest scientific methods/techniques to help you reach your goal.
- Absolutely love this app!!! Have been using it for over a year (paid membership) & the guides of Kayla Itsines for 2+ yrs before the app was launched. I bought a subscription and even though it costs some money, I find it's worth it as it saves me the cost of PT and the time I would spend researching different exercises. It basically is easy to follow, most of the programmes are ca 30 min long and best of all - it tells you exactly what to do, how often and what when. The app has different programs: at home workouts, gym workouts (2x programs by different trainers), a yoga track and post pregnancy track.