- If you're looking to get a overall landscape of the popularity of a keyword, Google Trends provides some great starter insight.
Been using google trends for quite a while. This is actually a long awaited update/overhaul. So glad to see the direction google is taking with design and communicaton style. So clean!
It's great to see that Google took the step to make a complete refresh to Google Trends.
- A great SEO toolkit for every needs.Great app for ongoing monitoring of your website's positioning, i loveit
Great tool. It's something that can change your rankings in Google dramatically - if you use it right! Luckily, they have in-depth guides.
Great app for ongoing monitoring of your website's positioning / SEO ranking. Easy to use, even to those not very familiar with SEO.
- Nils De Moor made this productThe perfect SEO toolkit, that doesn't swamp you in endless amounts of graphs and data, but keeps things simple and actionable.Quick. Simple. Actionable. And you don't a PhD to master it. Highly recommended!
- It gives you a quick overview about a site's traffic, global and regional rank, traffic sources and organic search volume and keywords. It's a good alternative when you don't have access to Google Analytics and want to see how well a site is performing. You can also use this tool to evaluate partnership opportunities (if it's worth initiating a partnership with a specific site).
I never took SEO audits seriously until I started with the beta of Sitebulb. The interface is easy to use and the segmentation makes organizing and knowing what to focus on effortless!
I already bought a subscription - came here to support a great product!
It's a beautiful product for advanced technical SEO that you can feel confident using. It provides solid recommendations and is very easy to use. I picked it up in a matter of minutes.
Their query based pricing makes the product almost unusable. They'll charge you for every DB query they post -- every click will cost you the number of DB queries that action requires. That's pretty random and dependent on how efficiently they do that (I don't see much incentive to optimize that). Moreover, reports you "purchase" are not cached i.e if you request the same report you just saw/purchased, you'll be charged again.
I have been using SERPSTAT for about a year and normally use SEO PowerSuite and Google tools. I love the ease of use of SERPSTAT and the information it pulls when doing keyword research or looking at the keywords related to an added site. Great set of filters which make searching easy.
Can't wait to see how it evolves as more people grab it.
FINALLY - a tool that shows an approximate value for search volume without having to burn a hole in your pocket every month. Despite its limitation (which is understandable because it's a free tool), Ubersuggest is a keyword tool that cashstrapped marketers and SEO specialists can't do without.
I need to come back to this and do more testing with a specific purpose is mind, but I just ran it quickly to be sure I wouldn't forget it - and I won't!
- Take a look at Website Auditor. It's very powerful, crazy cheap when you compare it with other site audit tools, and has some neat features like visual maps of your site. Works for technical SEO auditing and content analysis/optimization as well.
I love SEO PowerSuite and Website Auditor is a key piece of that package. This is one of my first tools to process a website when I am doing SEO for a client. It gives you a good baseline and overview of what to fix in the technical side of a website. The single page reports help refine the onpage SEO and the reports are great!
- This is an amazing tool which offers you amazing features like - Keyword Research - Competitor Analysis - Website Analysis It helps you - to discover ideas to boost your reach - to improve your SEO - to do effective keyword research - to analyse competitors for their search performance and keywords - to analyse why your competitors are ranking and what is your status, your pitfalls - to help in improving both SEO and PPC strategy - to SEO audit - to do backlink analysis Alexa is an Amazon company which helps you to find, reach, and convert your audience with marketing that works.