- Simple and efficient: one tab for each channel, add as many channels as you want.I started using it to have a desktop client for whatsapp, but turns out it's a great way to centralize everything !
I like the idea of having one desktop app for all my messaging needs. This one is pretty good because it includes two big ones for me: FB Messanger and Whatsapp. It'd be perfect if it had IMessage too.
Never check all applications for whether inboxed or not. These apps like Station and Stack that curate applications and localize that desktop app increase recently. The app does not give notifications from the applications involved.
1. Consumes so much RAM than Franz does.
2. Missing ability to turn off services that you're not using after working hour (slack) - Franz has it
3. Missing navigating through tabs with CTRL+TAB - Franz has it
4. On Slack, I have like 6-7 teams added ... all have the same Slack Icon - why aren't you pulling the teams logo and replacing that like Franz does?