After trying several project management tools, I still have not really found the one that suits me. In the best case, I'm looking for a rather complete tool, easy to use, visually beautiful, but also with task status management (in progress, finished, not started ...) other than with labels or tags. I am also looking for a tool available on the web as well as on Android. Free if possible! Thank you :)
- It is hard to tell since I haven't tried the other two, but Trello always worked perfectly for me in terms of both personal and organizational stuff. Simple, yet very powerful! :)I always recommend it as the best project management tool. You can integrate it with a lot of services by Atlassian and other providers as well
- It's really flexible, you can really make it your own with all the building blocks it comes with.
- It´s available as Web App, Desktop as well as Mobile App. Organize anything in different switching views - Kanban, List, Table, Mind Map or Calendar. It has a clean UI but with a lot of hidden features. Use custom fields, set labels or upload files. You can change the sorting of your Kanban to show priorities or just rename them. It´s easy to use and offers a great flexibility.
- It's so versatile and can provide you several views to view the same data set in different way. Many customizable views too. Also have blocks to display your data in different ways too. Very useful!
- Pavel Kukhnavets made this productTry Hygger.io and enjoy its powerful Kanban boards with useful Swimlanes and WIP limits options, time tracking, roadmaps, burndown charts, timesheet report, and other great features. This product and project management tool for Agile teams also allows 4 frameworks for prioritization: a simple 2x2 matrix (based on Eisenhower's model), ICE and RICE scoring and a complex Weighted score system by your own criteria.
- Kamal Kalra made this productNot sure I can give an unbiased opinion about NubiDo since I'm the developer... But... It's clean, uncluttered and has just the right feature set for a good personal task manager. There's a free version with all the bells and whistles so you can try it out and see if it's the right fit for your workflow. No android version yet, but it's in the works...
- Marcel Folaron made this productLeantime is a lean project management system for small team and startups. It offers the features you mentioned and a responsive web app that you can use on any mobile device. In addition to the task management features you can collect and organize your ideas.
- Its calendar, events, and tasks functionalities help you to never miss out on important and high priority goals, meetings. You can even write instant notes to check out your progress. You can upload relevant documents too with the eDocs and proposals feature. It is a cloud-based CRM and has an android app too. So, you can access it via the web and on Android too. Here is the link: https://www.agilecrm.com/project... Hope I helped! :)
- I'm just going to get right to the point here: How Ora differs from Trello: - looks more modern - multi-select cards to make bulk changes - add colors to column headers - built-in time tracking per card/task - card view looks much better than Trello's, it just feels more like a full project - view your cards as regular tasks in the to-do list view which can be more appropriate for certain projects - upload custom icons for each project - Ora also has separate views for task planning + reports - ability to turn on/off features as modules - task/card relationships (one task can block another) - list actions (triggers) - markdown - code highlighting - several built-in features for developers (sprints, epics, milestones, advanced Git integration, and more) Feel free to comment or DM me if you have any questions about Ora, I am OBSESSED!
- ProProfs Project has a task status manager wherein you can edit and set percentages to the task - indicating how much is complete and how much is yet to be completed. The tool offers everything you need to manage multiple projects, tasks, and clients. Easy to use and its available on Android too.
- Gautam Jain made this productHave a topic, on which you would like others to contribute resources to ? LystOf allows you to create a list on a topic and let the crowd contribute on building the list. Want to build a list of tutorials/events/talks on node.js development for private/public use ? https://lystof.com/
- Effectiv is a personal productivity tool based on Scrum. It encourages working on clearly-defined, short-term goals and enables to keep track of the progress along the way. It is a web app with a simple, clean and intuitive interface. Currently in alpha phase and launching later this year. For early access, send me a message on Twitter @effectiv_app.
- Try it... You will know...Its the best one...Trust me..Try itIts not only easy to use but also provides in-depth analytics to grow your business..It shows you when your business will run out of cash, which will be the best pricing for your project , forecasting etc. They also provide free trial option. Just give it a try.