I'm looking for the products that are so obvious or simple that people usually don't make them, but fix such nagging problems that you still use them today.
- Ol' good Trello is a task tracking tool that always works for me. I also use Trello for public product roadmap (kudos to the Vote power-up making this possible).Can't live without at work :)
- I use Notion as: - Knowledge base - CRM - Todo list - Planning tool - Writing tool and I could not be happier!I don't think the word 'simple' defines notion too well. I mean, it is designed for dummies, anyone can use it and is amazingly intuitive, so you could say that it looks simple. But daaaaaamn ... this thing is powerfull ... I've replaced most of the tools I used with notion. Notion has replaced for me: - Trello - Notepad / notepad.pw - Google docs (for some use cases like meeting minutes) - Airtable for light crms - Google keep for notetaking and todo lists - Pocket (not for every use case but when doing research on a subject) - Google sheets (for simple tables)
- Shows me where I make spelling and grammar mistakes. It even offers suggestions that I can edit to in just a click or two.Great online software! Helps me a lot with my digital marketing! I'm using Grammarly when I was typing this comment!
- Time tracking is extremely helpful when in need to increase productivity! Know how much time you spent on each task and analyze the reports. TimeCamp is also available for all the platforms and devices, and the versions synchronize perfectly!
- I started using a year back, an amazing tool for making notes in a sorted manner, Evernote premium helps to sync data across all devices.I was an early adopter of Evernote eons ago and for work and personal use it is still my go-to. I just think it's so easy and not a lot of fluff compared to other notes/organization apps that just try to add feature after feature. More features isn't always a good thing, it's only good if they're improving user experience. I think for fast notes and remembering items, Evernote is the way to go.
- One product I use everyday that I beleive makes my day/week easier is NoteLedge - I mainly use it as a productivity tool. I create a to-do list in the beginning of each week that I can reference back to. I also add notes to my calendar and all this syncs to both my phone and my laptop and that way I'm always connected to my notes and my to-do list and this makes things less stressful in general. My time-management is better, I'm on time to my appointments/meetings and I'm also able to take notes wherever I am. I enjoy using this app and I think you will too