I find that I am always getting duplicates and then getting mixed up between who I have natively and who I have in Linked In, Facebook etc
- Zenkit is a project management tool but because of its flexibility, you can use it for organizing almost everything. For your purpose, I would recommend using the table view and set a database-like spreadsheet. Use labels to know where the contact is from, set links to the social media profiles or add the e-mail address. You even can upload files and pictures of your contact. We set dates for "last contacted" and a reminder for "next contact". You can easily work in teams or on your own, create the spreadsheet with the information you really need. By the way, there are a filter and a global search available;)
- You could give CardHop a try (21 days free trial on macOS). It gives you an overview of all your contacts of all the accounts you have set up on your Mac. It groups them by account and gives you an idea which contacts are linked to which of your online accounts. I still haven‘t entirely figured out why some contacts show that they are on your Google, others on your exchange and others just show no association at all. But it‘s worth to check out :)
- Hey, Glen I faced the same issue as you with duplicate contacts. It was a real pain to differentiate the duplicates in my database. My contacts were messed up due to the duplicates. And, then, I came across the contact management of Agile CRM. It follows a robust system for contact management. My most favorite part of the AgIle CRM's contact management is its real-time single window contact management. It gives you timely updates about every activity of your contacts like email exchanged, email opened and also the social updates of the contacts. I mean, how cool is that!! The single page view of contacts gives an overview of every contact. This allowed me to check with the duplicate contacts. The dashboard even covers the contacts from Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter. It also gives you the possibility to interact with your social contacts through social CRM. The contact management seamlessly integrates with Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, or any other IMAP service provider. Maintain a clear insight into the traffic of the web pages through web analytics. Agile CRM is an All-in-One CRM with Sales, Marketing, and Service automation. You can check out their free demo trail to explore all the features. It's also free for up to 10 users :) I will leave the contact management link here. Do check it out :) https://www.agilecrm.com/contact...
- Sruti Raizada made this productStay conversant with every detail of your contacts to interact with your prospects at any time from any point. Prioritize communications, nurture relations and optimize sales results by systemizing and structuring all your contact data at one organized place. Contact management from Salesmate helps you to give your customers complete attention. Do not miss a single sight of existing relationships. Know more: https://www.salesmate.io/contact...
- How has no one mentioned Camcard? One of our co-founders had all of use it for a global retail real estate convention in the spring and it's now my go-to. I love how it organizes everything for you and it's easy to make sure you aren't double-contacted people since you can just ask a colleague if they contacted x and they'll know if they have the person's/company's contact info. It may not be the best-looking UX ever but it's streamlined so I dig it.