Looking for opinions on the best tools to share an inbox. Outlook does it and there are some third party tools. What does everyone use?
- Lina Yakunina made this productBy sharing your inbox (or only specific labels) with Gmelius you can assign emails to your colleagues, manage your team’s workflow and collaborate on various projects right from your inbox. No need to share your password of forward emails back and forth.
- Hiver helps you manage shared inboxes in a seamless way. Unlike other tools, it works on top of Gmail which means your teams don't have to migrate to a new tool. You can get started in a few minutes as the UI (Gmail) is as familiar as it gets. It's easy-to-use, scalable and comes with a free trial.
- If your team is on Slack, then Scribe is the way to go! We have a sales inbox that is shared with our sales, marketing and support team, via a Slack channel. Scribe let's you reply to emails via Slack itself. This gives us all visibility, let's us assign the right emails to the right person, and also increases our response time exponentially! (Disclaimer: I'm a co-founder of Scribe. Our newest product that I'm describing is in open beta - and we haven't done a PH launch, yet :))
- Using HelpScout for a long time, its super easy and intuitive to use. You can easily create multiple mailboxes for each email address, which makes it easier to work across platforms and manage several clients from a single account with your teammates.
- Good recommendation!! This is such a cool A-I-O product that helps you to manage collaboration in works.Abhinav Marla made this productThis is cool way to collaborate on shared email conversations and tasks with your team at one place. What's great is that there is a layer of client management on top of your shared Inbox which allows to to keep a track of all client conversations in one place. The Pre-built message templates are great for recurring client communication and the ability to send custom branded Approval requests via email to clients is a pretty useful feature.
- Easily collaborate all customer-facing emails in a single common inbox with the shared inbox feature of Proprofs Help desk. The team inbox management enables teams to track who is working on what and helps resolve customer requests, issues, and bugs smoothly. This awesome tool lets you assign tickets to specific agents and prioritize them using labels, and also mark tickets that need immediate attention. It has an option for internal comments and notes. Definitely a future-proof collaborative inbox solution.
- As I read this question, the first thing that comes to my mind is collaborative teamwork and how a help desk ticketing system enables you to work together through the shared inbox. You cannot work on customer questions in silos. Teams can act together to resolve trouble tickets faster. Choose a help desk software that features a shared inbox.
- Wiktor Sierociński made this productIf you need to support customers for multiple projects/products/websites, then I recommend to try Plumm. It is a tool, which allows you to manage your customer support for all of your projects in a single place. I am using it myself and it works really great for me and it saves a lot of time because I don’t need to jump between many email accounts and services.