- Used Mailtrack and MixMax before it, but now love Docsify more and more! They can improve "send later" feature but the design and interface is almost perfect!Found it on PH, agree about send later but their snippets are something awesome.
- Hey, Jordan There are many simple email tracking tools and contact management softwares available in the market. One such tool I would recommend is Agile CRM. The customer service emails you receive can are labeled as tickets. These tickets are sent to your Gmail integrated to the CRM allowing you to monitor and assign the tasks automatically. This is done in a systemic and organized fashion. Agile CRM's Helpdesk ticket automates the process by defining ticket priorities, status, and route them to the appropriate support rep. It's assured that all the received emails meet their service requirement with live chats and support groups. The ticket creation feature allows the customer to create a new ticket for the support. Tracking the closed tickets, resolved customer issues can be checked in helpdesk analytics.
- Sruti Raizada made this productI recommend Salesmate CRM as the best app for email management as it can sync with your email accounts including Gmail and also offers email tracking, notes, reminder and the ability to manage sales, and other customer conversation in one single place. You also have an option to scheduling emails and automated response as per the requirements. Know more: https://www.salesmate.io/email-a...
- This tool provides end-to-end email management. For your situation, its email tracking, contact management and service automation features would suit the best. It is very simple to use, even its onboarding is free. Its contact management feature provides: Email integration & Third-party email sync: You can sync your emails (Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365) to communicate with your customers. This email integration lets you send and receive emails from your CRM, without ever leaving your dashboard. Attach necessary documents and track emails opened and links clicked. Hence, you can interact with your customers with automated email campaigns. Contact Timeline: With this, you can maintain a log of contact activity, emails exchanged, content viewed, social updates and more. Here is the official website link: https://www.agilecrm.com/contact... Hope I helped! :)
- I can't believe no one has recommended Superhuman yet, it's the best tool for email management imo! ✨ Superhuman is a powerful, beautiful email client that is built to make you insanely productive and effective at managing email. Some features that would specifically help you with customer service emails: 🔔 Reminders: When you send an email, choose a time (ex. 2 days), and get reminded to follow-up. Follow-up on time, every time. 💬 Snippets: Instantly insert phrases, paragraphs, or whole emails. Type less & do more. 📪 Split Inbox: Custom split your inbox between VIP (be responsive to specific senders), Team (from:superhuman.com to:me), News (catch up with focus). 👀 Read Statuses: See when people read your emails and use this to respond with brilliant timing. Superhuman has singlehandedly increased my productivity in email more than 10x - same for a ton of other users (check out their Twitter page). Hope this helps! :)
- I highly recommend DOcsify as it has a dashboard which helps to keep a track record. We have used this tool in AeroLeads for tracking email campaign during a launch of our new product. It is one of best tools with the feature like scheduling email, open rate etc. and also with the great interface.