- Used Mailtrack and MixMax before it, but now love Docsify more and more! They can improve "send later" feature but the design and interface is almost perfect!Found it on PH, agree about send later but their snippets are something awesome.
I recommend using Docsify, it's a great tool and have got one of the best customer support.
I was finally able to replace HubSpot's plug-in with a much powerful platform, Docsify!
Great work guys and keep rocking.
Really cool product to score leads: who is more interested in emails I sent. It is much easier to select leads among 100s of recepients, whom I should call first: obviously, those people who engage more with my presentations and docs.
Docsify is a must-have email marketing tools for those who close deals.
I'm trying to discover the main difference(s) between Sortd and Drag. While Sortd is more mature, both are attractive products with great functionality. Keeping it simple is key for me (a minimalist). It's not clear what the differences are; anyone have inputs on this?
Nice app to keep track of tasks within Gmail, email messages are turned into tasks giving you the option to select which category they fall into.
- Hey, Jordan There are many simple email tracking tools and contact management softwares available in the market. One such tool I would recommend is Agile CRM. The customer service emails you receive can are labeled as tickets. These tickets are sent to your Gmail integrated to the CRM allowing you to monitor and assign the tasks automatically. This is done in a systemic and organized fashion. Agile CRM's Helpdesk ticket automates the process by defining ticket priorities, status, and route them to the appropriate support rep. It's assured that all the received emails meet their service requirement with live chats and support groups. The ticket creation feature allows the customer to create a new ticket for the support. Tracking the closed tickets, resolved customer issues can be checked in helpdesk analytics.
- Sruti Raizada made this productI recommend Salesmate CRM as the best app for email management as it can sync with your email accounts including Gmail and also offers email tracking, notes, reminder and the ability to manage sales, and other customer conversation in one single place. You also have an option to scheduling emails and automated response as per the requirements. Know more: https://www.salesmate.io/email-a...
It's the best software for customer support that I have ever used. Also, I like its integration with TMetric, it allows me to track how much time was spent on the overall activity in Freshdesk.
My teams been using this for over a month and they love it. It's increased visibility on production and helped us get a handle on customer satisfaction per ticket.
We all know email is here to stay, especially the guys at Missive. That’s probably why they decided to wrap everything around it and bring it next level especially for collaboration.
Try swiping multiple messages on mobile, you'll be amazed!
I'm a consultant that's usually on the go, so having an email app that syncs to a crm automatically and has native tracking features is a big plus. Excited to see where they take the collaboration features. I do go back and forth with people on emails, but i tend to use the "share email" function they have in the app. This sounds much easier to use.
As a consultant and small business owner, I need to access multiple emails throughout the day. Polymail makes it easy to see what's going on across multiple accounts, do outbound campaigns when I'm prospecting, and track what's going on in my conversations. Pulling up old attachments, tracking read receipts, and seeing the social information of the people I'm talking to are all incredible features that make me much more productive and informed in my work.
- This tool provides end-to-end email management. For your situation, its email tracking, contact management and service automation features would suit the best. It is very simple to use, even its onboarding is free. Its contact management feature provides: Email integration & Third-party email sync: You can sync your emails (Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365) to communicate with your customers. This email integration lets you send and receive emails from your CRM, without ever leaving your dashboard. Attach necessary documents and track emails opened and links clicked. Hence, you can interact with your customers with automated email campaigns. Contact Timeline: With this, you can maintain a log of contact activity, emails exchanged, content viewed, social updates and more. Here is the official website link: https://www.agilecrm.com/contact... Hope I helped! :)
- I can't believe no one has recommended Superhuman yet, it's the best tool for email management imo! ✨ Superhuman is a powerful, beautiful email client that is built to make you insanely productive and effective at managing email. Some features that would specifically help you with customer service emails: 🔔 Reminders: When you send an email, choose a time (ex. 2 days), and get reminded to follow-up. Follow-up on time, every time. 💬 Snippets: Instantly insert phrases, paragraphs, or whole emails. Type less & do more. 📪 Split Inbox: Custom split your inbox between VIP (be responsive to specific senders), Team (from:superhuman.com to:me), News (catch up with focus). 👀 Read Statuses: See when people read your emails and use this to respond with brilliant timing. Superhuman has singlehandedly increased my productivity in email more than 10x - same for a ton of other users (check out their Twitter page). Hope this helps! :)
I've been a delighted user of Astro almost since launch. And now they have sold to Slack - and are immediately shutting down.
Can anyone recommend a good email/calendar client?
My mail client has to handle my personal as well as business mail. My life isn't neatly divided into work and non-work. All my personal mail is through my mac address. Not supporting that makes it worthless to me.
- I highly recommend DOcsify as it has a dashboard which helps to keep a track record. We have used this tool in AeroLeads for tracking email campaign during a launch of our new product. It is one of best tools with the feature like scheduling email, open rate etc. and also with the great interface.