How often do you have to use their contract instead of yours? Is there an online tool for any of this process you love using?
- I love And.co, it's great! Contracts with integrated invoicing, time tracking, expenses, and so much more. Works flawlessly.
- A great product with document templates, e-signatures and lots of other useful featuresThe templates make it easy to create and send props and contracts. Signing is a breeze.
- Just recently my company and I began using DottedSign - we use the Pro version and its features are enough to keep us going. It's inexpensive, easy to use and there is both an app and a broswer version available. We're also big fans of the security features - 2-factor authentification provides enough keep our documents/files safe. Customer support is nice as well - the response is very fast and usually our issue is resolved within a business day. Nice app overall.
- This is a great software Pros: Pretty much manages all your contract aspects including seamless sending, reminders, notifications, custom fields, DocuSign integration. Cons: It's pricey - $95 for 50 contracts https://www.producthunt.com/@whale - If you let us know what specific features or needs you want to be met, We can recommend a better tool (We constantly suggest tools to our clients)
- Ditch the redlines! Allow Agreemint AI to handle negotiations and ink any two-party agreement in record time. Because there are always two sides to any agreemintBeen participating in the betas for AGREEMINT's new offering, and it looks really cool.