- Usama made this productLove the simplicity of the UI and several integrations including Stripe, API, RSS, Forms, Google Search, Google Sheets, DialogFlow, Dashbot.ai, and 100+ more with Zapier The best thing I love about this platform is Website Chatbot integration, people can install chatbot on their live chat easily and start capturing leads when they are sleep.
We are using it internally to build our vocal bot and they are very responsive to feedbacks and requests. Great team!
We are even looking at integrating their designer with our own APIs :)
I really like the mix of a visual interface with the ability to add some code. It makes it easy to prototype a bot in minutes and evolves it afterward.
- Intuitive framework + Parts of the chatbot development can be done without coding + Better fit if you want to build a customizable in house chatbot + Google owned!This is the most easiest one listed here. and it can also be linked with google assistant, A major plus. & its FREE !
- Javier Gonzalez Helly made this productBotfuel provides you with a Node.js framework for advanced dialog management and has a built-in API for Natural Language processing. It is used by large companies and IT service providers who want to keep full control over the bot development cycle and integrate easily with any existing system. Hope it helps.Highly recommend Botfuel for building a bot if you're looking to go a level up with your bots at some point. Of course there are platforms like Dialogflow, Amazon Lex for really simple off-the-shelf bots & use-cases but if you're looking to go an extra mile with customisation later on, Botfuel serves that purpose better in my opinion. Happy to answer more questions on the usability of the platform if you want.
- Best tool out there if you want to build a messenger bot
- And here is one that seems more focused on Facebook
- nyha shree made this productThe easiest platform out there for e-commerce chatbot. No code. Not even logic flows to build. 🎈 🔁Flows are auto-generated from your product and store settings. 📈Integrates with Shopify, Woocommerce, Printful and also offers its own CRM to manage orders, inventory, taxes, shipping, tracking, discounts and more. ⭐Can be integrated omnichannel across all social media platform - Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Your personal domain, and along embedded between blog articles. 👋🏼Creates a buyer persona to help create faster checkout for returning customers - personalised ordering, no address fills, one-touch payments (via cards, bank transfer, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal and more) supported in 135 countries. 🤝 Also works with Botletter and Many chat if you have premade flows and sequences there. 💯Used by 20+ fortune 500 companies for social and messaging commerce. 🚀 Unlimited time free trial.
We've had Continually on our site for a few weeks now. It was super quick to set up. Links to my Google calendar and we've had some great discussions with potential parades for Pilcro as a result.
Helps me to automate the booking of demos for prospects visiting my SaaS product's marketing website. Being able to check availability by integrating directly into Google Calendar saves a lot of back and forth over email with my prospects.